Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Interesting accounts of your experiences, ChicagoTbone. Thanks for posting them. You really bring the scene and people to life.

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Rookie Poster

thanks. Anything that is not qualified as fiction is factual; something labeled some fiction has just that some fiction, not all. Anything else written is just pure fiction.

I was gonna work on some pure fiction stuff. more cumming.

Rookie Poster

There is a point to this story.

Rod & Ross were gay lovers, odd mix. One was tall and skinny, the other short and skinny. They had a house and play space on West Belmont, a few blocks west of Halsted, North side of the street. First floor was living space, 2nd floor and basement were bdsm/play spaces.

R & R hosted the Eulinspiegle (spelling) Society. It was a monthly pansexual meeting, that was for the most part exceptionally well attended by the straight bdsm community. It was a Pansexual event (for those newbians means it is open to gays, straights, transexuals). The people invited were that if you have two legs, and some functioning cell matter, you were invited.

I was as virgin as a virgin could be with regard to bdsm, the smell of leather, the handling of leather implements, a whip, crop, suction tube, the lust created in your loins by just looking at serious bdsm equipment and the sexual excitement could be smelled in each breath you took; at the meetings although people were fully clothed, you could smell the sex in the air.

I was Exploring with my sexuality, R & R just loved me. Again, I was a young buff Stud, well built tall and virginal for their uses. AIDS had not been a name plate at this time.

R & R after the meeting would give tours of their play space. Ok I am game. Down in the basement were lockers, jail cells, enema stations, X frame, much more. One of the devises I was intrigued by. It was a set of high top boots, bolted to a 2x6 with a eye hook on the opposite side of the boots. If your feet were laced in the boots, which were anchored to the 2x6, you couldnt stand because of the eye bolt. I had interest in this devise.

The then President of the Hell Fire club offered to "lace me in." Ok I try most anything, no really, I try most anything! I placed my feet in to the boots, the boots were laced up, halfway to my calf. Sitting on the ground he asked I raise my feet.

Now some description on this guy. I was a bit younger then, 6'2' 240LBS, 48" chest. 32" waist, fair amount of muscle. This guy was about 6'4" well built, broad chest, 52", powerful muscles, dressed in leather pants, combat boots, black sleeveless shirt with a leather vest with a bald head a a leather cap. You could physical see his bulging biceps.

So now, I am on the floor looking up at this guy, I suddenly realize that I cant get up and run, my feet are laced in the boots anchored to the 2x6, I am thinking what the fuck did I get myself into? Yes suddenly I get 2nd thoughts but think, ok there are tons of other people here. If anything happens, all I have to do is cry out....mommie come help me! I am sure tons of people would have come to watch me get face fucked.

By this time, a few other "boys" are interest in my predicament, they, yes now they, it has become sort of a party, raise my boot laced feet and hook the eye bolt into a hoist. They press a button, my feet are raised and eventually I am off the floor upside down. Ok, this is cool. The Pres keeps raising me until my eyes, upside down eyes are at their cock level.

Then el Presidento says to me, they do this to their newbies in the club. It is an initiation where by the person strapped in the boots get to service members until they are dry, in other words serious, very serious face fucking. They showed me that they could spin the victim. Oh Boy what fun!

Now really, I love sex and yes I have experimented with men, women, ts, most everything (no kids) that is legal, that could walk, and some in a wheel chair (consensual only) but had that been a group of Ts, I would have licked each and every one of them dry, until they couldn't come any more, then I would have asked for a fresh group!

Its not to say I have not experimented with men. I have, admittedly I want, enjoy Ts Cock!

I know there are a number of threads dealing with am I gay or not sucking a cock. Does it make a difference if it is a man's cock or Ts cock or cross dresser cock that sucking or getting fucked by one of them makes me gay and the others not.

I think it is all about preference. I like nylons, breast, corset on the cock that I suck or get fucked by.

Rookie Poster

I think every person, man or woman, or their derivative, ts, gender bender, has the fantasy of being used by either same sex, opposite sex, both or somewhere inbetween.

Rod and Ross (above) came the closest to placing me in a position where I could have, would have been used by the same sex.

R&R as, I had early stated really wanted me to participate in their activities and introduce me to a larger male group.

R&R had invited me to their place to play....second floor activities. In one room was a sling hanging from the ceiling, a serious wooden bondage chair and little else other than elbow grease, poppers, menthol and serious bdsm implements... i mean very serious implements, hoods, metal cuffs, spreaders, gags, dildos, lots of dildos.. did i say lots of dildos, yea, all shapes and sizes. Some as big and thick as a forearm. When I arrived, late (I had to have a drink, Scotch back then), I was given another drink and tour. One of the R & R was there, with a friend of theirs and one of the R's was missing.

We toured the premises and again a hard cock has only one thing to think about, getting off. They made an offered to me if I wanted to play, sure. Stripping per their invite, they opened a door and in the room was a sling with a huge dildo sticking out of the other R's ass. He had a gag harness on that appeared that he swallowed a 10" to 12" dildo that had to be 2 inches if not more around. You could see it bulging in his throat.

I was offered a seat and strapped in in a serious wooden bondage chair, feet in a stock, hand, arms, legs, torso, strapped into the chair. Then some poppers. I get a blow up gag placed in my mouth and more poppers; with the popers, I am soring and have a raging hard cock. I watch the two guys work over one of the R's in the sling. Close pins, needles, sewing his cock to his balls, piercing his nipples, weights, menthol on his ass, pulling out and putting in different sized dildos, the dildo pulled out of R's mouth and the 2 take turns fucking the R's face. Now when I say face fucking, I mean really pounding R's face using the supports that hold the swing to rock him back and forth on their cock.

Now this was a true eye opener. The guest who I didn't know after he got his rocks off, came over to me, placing his dick next to me and asking, no telling me to suck it.

Well when in rome, you do as the romans do. I sucked his cock. Now after I was done servicing these guys, they said the next time out, I was going to be a party favor, in the swing.

Now I thought about that after I left. I have had a very long drink of GG's, Some GG doms, a good number of Ts and Vickie (ts) as a dom. I though about my likes and dis likes... The guys were very eager to bring me into their fold. I would have been a prize possession, learned much and gotten used much, thinking back now, I maybe should have taken them up on it as their philosophy with regard to Ts was open. They frequently talked how one partner or the other they knew dressed or how Ts were on occasion part of the frolicking.

My thinking was simple...If I was gonna suck cock or get fucked, I wanted whom ever to do it to have nylons on, heels, corset, breast and a dick pointing at me while I was on my knees.

Now to make sure this is how I felt, I sampled more male on male activity. I could care less if this was labeled gay, bi sexual. I wanted to explore BDSM and find my level of interest in this type of sexuality.

One of the people I met through R & R, was a rather well off Business Man who lived in the 1400 block of North Parkway. Exclusive condo area in Chicago.

He did a little wine and dining of me. During one specific adventure, he invited me over giving me an enema, really cleaning me out to the point where there was nothing, but clean water coming out of me. His next step was placing my head and arms in a oxen yoke.

For those non farmers, if you look at some of the 1800 pictures of an ox pulling a wagon, this is the wooden piece that has an opening for the head and has rings at the end. Well, the lover of bdsm I am, i though ok.

Well after a bit of wine, some cleaning, he asked me to strip, showing me the oxen yoke, he asked me if I would like to try it. My head fit in the yoke and serious leather cuffs were cinched to my wrist, each attached to the end of the yoke.

Here I was, actually defenseless, sitting on a couch, arms spread wide on an oxen yoke. Sorta liked it, my cock told me so.

Well, he took the next step, bring out his cock. I spent the next couple of hours on and off licking his balls, sucking on his cock, him emptying his cock in my mouth, offering some wine to clean the pallet and he would start all over again.

I think I swallowed at least 6 loads of his cum.

Now, I look at this whole bdsm thing as a servant, doing the bid, unquestioningly of my dom.

The doms that I have served have been primarily female, some Ts and then just a few, very few men.

Rookie Poster

no comments? although some might think this is a work of fiction, its not...

Junior Poster

dude I read all yer stories. The way you describe things is priceless. Feel free to post more!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Make your own decision

Sad thing about these post, first they were/are real life experiences, yet it didn't get one reply from a ts who might be interested in a mate......

Rookie Poster

Yes, now what really is sad? Not one private pm, not one lonely, horny Ts, who might not have a warm body to cuddle up to, not one private pm.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Sounds like you have had some great times - keep them coming

1 out of 1 members liked this post.