Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default bangedbytrannies.com

is anyone here a member of bangedbytrannies.com ? this site looks absolutely amazing

Silver Poster

So, you discovered your feminine side?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Here's what is going to happen if you join this site.

1. You pay with your credit card ... be extremely careful, this company is famous for putting "pre-checked Xsales" below the bottom of the page. This means, you join for say a $1 trial, cancel in 1 day and at the end of the month have $105 in bills ... because you didn't cancel the other sites they signed you up to.

2. So you cancel the other sites and are now $105 worse off ... and next month you get a bill. At the bottom of the cancel page there was a "Special Offer" which you missed, which signed you up for another site at $70.

3. You have to cancel your card and demand they chargeback. Hassle.

4. The content, it will be good - but it won't update. These companies build great tours but when you enter the site, you get access to all their other fetish (and shemale sites) but the specific content you joined for "Banged by Trannies" won't be updated.

Please be aware of these rip of schemes. Look for honest companies who don't do any pre-checked cross-sales, have their refund policy clearly labeled and have a customer service that is there to help.

Grooby, SMCRevenue, Exotic Gold, Blue Pixel, etc.

Rookie Poster

I am not a member but I did check it out. It looks GREAT! Try the 2day access for a $1 and if you like sign up. If you find anymore websites like this let me know.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

1. You pay with your credit card ... be extremely careful, this company is famous for putting "pre-checked Xsales" below the bottom of the page. This means, you join for say a $1 trial, cancel in 1 day and at the end of the month have $105 in bills ... because you didn't cancel the other sites they signed you up to.

2. So you cancel the other sites and are now $105 worse off ... and next month you get a bill. At the bottom of the cancel page there was a "Special Offer" which you missed, which signed you up for another site at $70.

4. The content, it will be good - but it won't update. These companies build great tours but when you enter the site, you get access to all their other fetish (and shemale sites) but the specific content you joined for "Banged by Trannies" won't be updated.

Please be aware of these rip of schemes. Look for honest companies who don't do any pre-checked cross-sales, have their refund policy clearly labeled and have a customer service that is there to help.

Wow. I had no idea paysites still tried to pull shit like that.

If you MUST join I would suggest getting a pre-paid Visa giftcard from Bank of America. I signed up for xbox live this way a couple years ago. When the amount on the card ran out my subscription expired. Worked just like a normal credit card and you don't have to worry about them fucking you or ID theft. Just get a card for $5-10 or whatever the lowest amount allowed is and cancel the membership in the time mentioned. I would also suggest using a fake name and setting up a dummy hotmail account.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

good point i had noticed since i initially found the site there have been no updates, which is why i havent joined, too bad they dont allow you to just purchase each movie

Rookie Poster

some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09_239.jpg 
Views:	2704 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	275934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11_445.jpg 
Views:	2714 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	275935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06_777.jpg 
Views:	2748 
Size:	237.6 KB 
ID:	275936  

Rookie Poster

more pics

Name:	14_781.jpg 
Views:	2735 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	275937   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	133_153.jpg 
Views:	2706 
Size:	233.8 KB 
ID:	275938   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15_852.jpg 
Views:	2758 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	275939  

Rookie Poster

one more

Name:	05_924.jpg 
Views:	2704 
Size:	246.2 KB 
ID:	275940  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alcoholic408
    I am not a member but I did check it out. It looks GREAT! Try the 2day access for a $1 and if you like sign up. If you find anymore websites like this let me know.
    Check your credit card statement.
    I reckon you'll be charged more than the $1.

Good luck.