Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kimber James & her biker...

I don't like seeing submissive dudes; I'd much prefer to see Kimber James in some lesbian action... call it dykes on bikes.

Default Re: Kimber James & her biker...

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    I don't like seeing submissive dudes; I'd much prefer to see Kimber James in some lesbian action... call it dykes on bikes.

Junior Poster

i think she used to look so much better before all the plastic surgery and the huge unnatural looking boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzee
    i think she used to look so much better before all the plastic surgery and the huge unnatural looking boobs
    Most transsexuals eventually jump the shark when it comes to plastic surgery because they have no concept of quitting when you are ahead.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Most transsexuals eventually jump the shark when it comes to plastic surgery because they have no concept of quitting when you are ahead.
    Reminds me of this joke: http://www.unwind.com/jokes-funnies/...kes/quit.shtml

I've heard it being told sligtly differently and much more funnily, but you get the idea.

Junior Poster

I love when kimber's cock leaks precum like that in the 3rd clip when shes gettin fucked

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    Reminds me of this joke: http://www.unwind.com/jokes-funnies/...kes/quit.shtml

I've heard it being told sligtly differently and much more funnily, but you get the idea.
    That's a pretty good one.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

perhaps (to some), but at least she doesn't shave and then draw on her eyebrows. if i had to choose between the two, i would rather be with a girl who goes a little too far with the plastic.