Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Hi Delia,it's great to have you here.

Looking great Delia! I liked your cabin pix too (great model, great cabin!)

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DeliaTS
    Lol, a few more replies came in while I was typing out mine. Thanks for the 411 on phobun.

Hey Nicole! How's the move up north treating you?
    Very well! Thank you.

But people are teasing me a bit. I suppose my blood has thinned over the past few years. It's not even November yet, and I'm wearing turtlenecks, scarves, and sweaters everyday. lol

You're gonna get ticks standing in that tall grass. Bloodsucking tranny chasers.

Good to see you around here friend.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    You're gonna get ticks standing in that tall grass. Bloodsucking tranny chasers.

Hmmmm...bloodsucking trannies....aaarggh....

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    But people are teasing me a bit. I suppose my blood has thinned over the past few years. It's not even November yet, and I'm wearing turtlenecks, scarves, and sweaters everyday. lol
    Give it a winter - that shit will be like molasses again.

Lol, a tick on my dick and some grass in my ass

Junior Poster

welcome gorgeous.

Professional Poster

Bloodsucking tranny. Run away!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frightnightvampire_181.jpg 
Views:	687 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	275889  

Default Re: Delia's Intro Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DeliaTS
    Thanks again for the welcoming. Scubaman that avatar kills me

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    How did you decide that you're now a TS and no longer a CD? Do you desire to have SRS?
    I woke up one morning and thought - you know, my life as a CD is just too darn easy, what can I do make do to shake things up? I know I become one of them transsexuals, that ought to turn my life completely upside down for awhile.

No, it's been a long road for me. I think when I figured out that I could no longer drown my misery in a bottle and that things would continue to get worse if I continued on the path that I was on that I decided that it was time to get honest with myself and those in my life who are important to me.

Here's a little more about me from a blog entry:

I started crossdressing at a very young age as is the case with many transgender people. I didn’t understand why I was so drawn to female clothing or why I would cry whenever my mom would cut my hair. I was a really “sensitive” child and believe I had a feminine mindset at a very early age. Unfortunately I also figured out that that sort of behavior was frowned upon so I learned how to suppress many of those feelings and kept my forays into my mothers closet to myself. I started stuffing myself into the box that society had constructed for me. That lead to all kinds of problems throughout my life, many of which I am still dealing with today. I considered transitioning in my late 20’s and probably would have if I had the kind of information at my disposal that I do today. My decision to finally transition was rooted in being true to who I am on the inside and giving myself permission to make the physical and biological changes I needed in order to feel finally feel comfortable in my own skin. Crossdressing ended up being something of a red herring. It was a superficial sign of something that was going on at a much deeper level. Crossdressing as well as copious amounts of drugs and alcohol became a distraction from getting to the crux of the matter.

For me though transitioning was less of a decision and more of a realization. I had been in denial about it for so long that it was consuming me mentally and physically. For a long time I was able to hold things together, at least on the surface but towards the end things were starting to fall apart. At some point though I had an epiphany and was able to cut through that cloud of denial and see exactly who I was and where I was heading. If I had continued down the path I was on I don’t think I would have lasted much longer. There was nothing I could have done that would have changed that. Sure, the path I’m on now is going to suck for awhile but if I work hard at it at least there’s a good possibility that things will get better. In fact they already are.

Right now I don't have any plans for SRS. I'll keep you posted on any changes though.
    Welcome. It's good to see you have found happiness. I mean no harm by asking that, just curious. I'm not a "SRS cop", whatever that means.

Professional Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	your_a_goodfriend_so_if_the_vampires_chase_ust_tshirt_p235976249052743666qrqv_400_131.jpg 
Views:	684 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	275890