Junior Poster

Default A COCKSUCKER BEFORE THE FACT...

This is a totally fictional story inspired by this photo of the great Tara Emory that I found elsewhere on Hung Angels on a cool thread called Lookin' Up...

All events and characters in this story are made up...but nice to think about! Hope you enjoy it...

A COCKSUCKER BEFORE THE FACT
    She was a waitress at a Southern style restaurant-bar I regularly went to in New York, which served up fried chicken, pulled pork sandwiches, hush puppies, that sort of thing. I knew she was a tgirl even though she was very passable. I kept coming back to the place to eat because I got really turned on chatting with her; she sure looked sexy in her uniform and cowboy hat. She let me know during one of our flirty conversations that she was the “best of both worlds” and that got me thinking about her cock. It got so I couldn’t think about much else. I wanted to see and touch and taste her cock. I wanted to be her cocksucker.

She seemed to like me, too. Finally she asked me what was taking me so long to ask her out. I told her I was a little nervous and she asked me why. “Because I’ve never been out with a tgirl,” I said. “And I want you so much I can’t think straight.”

“Are you making a pun?” she teased. “Maybe you don’t want to think so 'straight'...hmm?"

“It doesn’t matter,” I said. “Whatever I am, can I see you on your night off?”

She said yes and we met for a drink and a burger at a pub. Then we walked around awhile until we got to her place. She took me by the hand and said she was going to make my dreams come true. I was almost trembling. She led me into her building and we got in the elevator. She started kissing me and she pressed her body against mine. I could feel her boner through her skirt. I was sure she could feel mine.

When we got into her apartment, she told me to sit on the couch while she got us both some drinks. She went into the kitchen and when she came back she was just wearing her cowboy hat from the restaurant, lacy stockings, and heels. Her cock bobbed as she walked. It was so hard and beautiful I wanted to cry, cry because I needed and wanted it so badly. I was already a cocksucker and I had never even sucked a cock yet.

She smiled as she handed me my drink. My hand was really shaking. So she took the drink out of my fingers and replaced it with her cock. It was so stiff and warm and she told me to feel it as much as I liked. Then she said she wanted to see me put it in my mouth. “You might want to get on your knees for that, sweetie,” she added with a smile and a knowing look in her eyes that told me she knew everything there was to know about my thirst for dick.

I didn’t even undress, I just began to lick her cock from her balls and up the shaft to the springy tip. I sucked it in like a cherry and let her glide her inches across my tongue. I gagged for a moment and she pulled back. She ruffled my hair and told me to take my time.

I looked up at her. “Will you fuck me too?” I said. My submissive feelings were overwhelming me.

“Sure, sweetie, and I will cum in your ass. You’ll be leaking for hours after.”

“Ohmigosh!” I said. I grabbed her cock and pushed it back into my mouth. All the feelings gathered up inside me and I sucked her for I don’t know how long. My cock leaked and my underpants were soaking wet. Finally she looked down at me and took her cock out of my lips. She held it over my face. “Here’s your reward,” she said, stroking it just twice, before the jets of white cream burst out and splattered all over my face. “Good little cocksucker,” she said. “Good little cumdrinker, too, I bet...get to it.”

I used my fingers to lick up her stuff, and shot off in my pants without even touching myself.

She looked down at me. “Now that I’ve gotten my first load out of the way, I’ll be lasting nice and long when I do your ass.” She pinched my cheek and gave it a playful pat. “Oh sweetie, when I’m done with you, you’ll be ready to wear panties yourself.”
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taracg13_207_579.jpg 
Views:	2107 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	275755  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!