Huh-Huh you said "pegged in private."

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Huh-Huh you said "pegged in private."
    I love double entendres.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Default Re: Meeeeowwww!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    It's quite a large leap, rather than a next step, between putting your cat in a coffee jar - for humorous purposes - and microwaving them - for...... well I don't what kind of purposes would you microwave a cat. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Maybe if you have/had a cat your view would be different, just maybe!
    I'm not some animal rights nut, and, like I said, I'm not even that fond of cats. Nor, do I generally brim over with the milk of human kindness - but...

despite the obvious communication gaps between cats and men, when you stick a critter into something and its very first impulse is along the lines of "how do I get the fuck out of here," say a gutter spout, a coffee jar, or a mailbox four feet up off the ground - it's a pretty good indication it would rather not be there. And so, to me, to do it again and again, seems a bit sinister.

Now, its helpless antics trying to free itself from whatever obstacle you've chosen to impede it with, or benign trap you've set for it may be "cute." But, ultimately, you're still fucking with a helpless animal for entertainment purposes.

I'm guessing Mr. Crew Cut with the wife beater showing off his big guns in your board photo (hell, might even be you) would get pretty pissed if someone dropped an enormous lampshade around him for him to crawl out of, every couple of paces on his way home from the bar or from work. Along the lines of, "Hey, asshole, knock it off."

I'm not saying this video depicts criminal cruelty to animals. I'm just perplexed by how very many people see humor and cuteness in what is ultimately fucking with a kitten for no useful end.

And the difference between jes' fucking wit' its head fer the lulz, and just inflicting an eensy bit of pain for the lulz really doesn't seem like all that much of a stretch. Especially if it looked really, really cute writhing around trying to get the thumbtacks out of its ass or some such.

I'm also guessing why it's some much cuter to do this stuff with a kitten than with a full grown cat is that the four parallel and deep tracks down the forearm gets a bit uncomfortable after a while.
    Cripes. Where to start!

First of all big guns? No, they're not big.

Secondly, you're absolutely right, kittens are cuter than cats. For many reasons, their lower risk to the physical condition of your forearm being one, but not the only one. I'm not sure how that point added any value to your argument though, but let's forget about that for now.

Lastly, putting a kitten into a mailbox would only appear sinister, depending on your perspective. It's an obvious point, but it has validity: most people would, especially when in the context of this particular clip, take it as being just a bit of fun. And fun, provided it's kept within a set of morals that are generally accepted (FYI inflicting pain on an animal from thumbtacks or otherwise is not generally accepted), does indeed have a useful end. We can pick that last point up separately if you like.

It's not for me to suggest reasons why you've chosen to view it as sinister, but I can say that you certainly haven't given a cold, detached and purely rational take on this. Since there is just a hint of scorn in your post. Again, it could be interesting to know why that is.

Maybe you're just argumentative and cynical (one could draw that conclusion from the Lady Macbeth line) for the sake of being so. If so, bully for you, I hope that's working out for you. But perhaps it's not just for the sake of it, perhaps it's because you just don't know anything other than cynicism and contempt......which would be a real pity.

Ciao, or should I say meeeow, for now.