Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeeeowwww!!!!!

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Default Meeeeowwww!!!!!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Meeeeowwww!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    Hmmm... I'm not a big lulcatz guy. Hell, I'm not big into cats, myself.

Am I the only one watching that video wondering what sort of mean bastard fucks with an animal like that? Seems to me that the next step from stuffing your cat up the gutter spout or jamming it into a glass jar, is putting in the microwave.

Maybe I has no sense of humor.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

-_-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	super_troopers_cat_broken_lizard_2214556_500_496_749.jpg 
Views:	1046 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	275632  

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Hmmm... I'm not a big lulcatz guy. Hell, I'm not big into cats, myself.

Am I the only one watching that video wondering what sort of mean bastard fucks with an animal like that? Seems to me that the next step from stuffing your cat up the gutter spout or jamming it into a glass jar, is putting in the microwave.

Maybe I has no sense of humor.
    I can't agree.

It's quite a large leap, rather than a next step, between putting your cat in a coffee jar - for humorous purposes - and microwaving them - for...... well I don't what kind of purposes would you microwave a cat. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Maybe if you have/had a cat your view would be different, just maybe!

Cats, quiche, theatre, Bravo network, rainbows...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thread_gay_172.gif 
Views:	822 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	275713  

Junior Poster

thread instantly redeemed :P [/url]

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Cats, quiche, theatre, Bravo network, rainbows...[This thread is gay pic]
    And the others, where the topic, among men, is which biological male they'd like for a wife, who has the best penis, who has the longest penis, who has the prettiest penis, which penis they'd like to suck on or have jammed up their ass, or which biological male's anus is most inviting to jam their own penis into, why biological men are better to date than biological women, and whether they could sustain a long term relationship with a biological male if said person elected to have their penis sawed off...

... those are straight threads?

YGTBFKM The whole gay/straight debate, including any finger pointing about the relative gayness of this or that, really has no place on this board. It's like arguing which part of Antarctic is chillier.

You're on a board where the topic du jour is guys sucking cocks. Need to let the "gay" thing go. It really is. They really aren't. Dealwiddit and move on.

Personally, I thought the subject of jamming something into something else that didn't involve anuses or penises was a refreshing change of pace. [Insert clever "pussy" joke here] Off-topic, perhaps, but refreshing, nonetheless.

Junior Poster

I like this one too. A catchy tune, with kittys!

Junior Poster

It's quite a large leap, rather than a next step, between putting your cat in a coffee jar - for humorous purposes - and microwaving them - for...... well I don't what kind of purposes would you microwave a cat. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Maybe if you have/had a cat your view would be different, just maybe!
    I'm not some animal rights nut, and, like I said, I'm not even that fond of cats. Nor, do I generally brim over with the milk of human kindness - but...

despite the obvious communication gaps between cats and men, when you stick a critter into something and its very first impulse is along the lines of "how do I get the fuck out of here," say a gutter spout, a coffee jar, or a mailbox four feet up off the ground - it's a pretty good indication it would rather not be there. And so, to me, to do it again and again, seems a bit sinister.

Now, its helpless antics trying to free itself from whatever obstacle you've chosen to impede it with, or benign trap you've set for it may be "cute." But, ultimately, you're still fucking with a helpless animal for entertainment purposes.

I'm guessing Mr. Crew Cut with the wife beater showing off his big guns in your board photo (hell, might even be you) would get pretty pissed if someone dropped an enormous lampshade around him for him to crawl out of, every couple of paces on his way home from the bar or from work. Along the lines of, "Hey, asshole, knock it off."

I'm not saying this video depicts criminal cruelty to animals. I'm just perplexed by how very many people see humor and cuteness in what is ultimately fucking with a kitten for no useful end.

And the difference between jes' fucking wit' its head fer the lulz, and just inflicting an eensy bit of pain for the lulz really doesn't seem like all that much of a stretch. Especially if it looked really, really cute writhing around trying to get the thumbtacks out of its ass or some such.

I'm also guessing why it's some much cuter to do this stuff with a kitten than with a full grown cat is that the four parallel and deep tracks down the forearm gets a bit uncomfortable after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Cats, quiche, theatre, Bravo network, rainbows...[This thread is gay pic]
    And the others, where the topic, among men, is which biological male they'd like for a wife, who has the best penis, who has the longest penis, who has the prettiest penis, which penis they'd like to suck on or have jammed up their ass, or which biological male's anus is most inviting to jam their own penis into, why biological men are better to date than biological women, and whether they could sustain a long term relationship with a biological male if said person elected to have their penis sawed off...

... those are straight threads?
    Oh no. But not every slippery slope is in the realm of Brokeback Mountain... finding Ruby from LA attractive is not the same as begging to be bottomed by the big-boned burping bruiser from the Bronx. Regardless of preferences however, most of the men here on HA forum don't act effeminate, and most would not desire to be identified at the gayer end of the gay-straight continuum, even if that is where they'd prefer to be pegged in private. Which is why you see cockhounds starting threads about movies, music, sports and even pussies, but not stereotypically gay topics like interior designing, theatre or kittens.

I'll wager that elsewhere, the pussycat enthusiasts probably avoid talking about pussies.

Nonetheless, I'm sorry if I have ruffled anyone's feathers.