Junior Poster

Default Man wanted in LA for murder of a transgendered woman.

The suspect is called Jesus Catalan, 24, from L.A.. Please help track this person down! He allegedly stabbed to death 24 year-old transwoman Paula Ibarra inside her Hollywood apartment on August 28, 2009.

Los Angeles Police investigators say the transgender community was key in indentifying this person of interest in this murder case. Catalan is a wanted parolee at large and the man that detectives want to question about Paulina Ibarra's murder. Investigators say they know that Catalan was inside Ibarra's apartment but they don't know exactly what happened between the two. Police do know that Catalan is known to frequent transgender prostitutes.

Catalan is homeless. Detectives say they believe friends are currently helping him hide. Authorities are asking for the public's help in tracking him down. "There was an argument or a fight of some type and Ms. Ibarra was fatally stabbed," said LAPD Lieutenant Wesley Buhrmester. "We're here to say that we're not going to let somebody come in and kill one of our members and just let it happen and let it be forgotten," said transgender activist Victoria Ortega. Jesus Catalan is 24 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 140 pounds, and has a tattoo on his right arm. He is known to frequent the Hollywood and West Hollywood areas. If you have any information on his whereabouts you're urged to call the LAPD tip line at (877) LAPD-24-7. That is (877) 527-3247.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

May she rest in peace, and we will pass on the information.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Careful how you subject your posts. "man wanted for murder of ....", looks like a classified ad.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I got a few PMs about the picture above that was in my signature for a time. This is why. Paulina was a close friend of mine; I even met her family. When I heard she was murdered, of course I was in shock. Believe me, I have my eyes out for that fucker when I'm in the areas in question.

Her best friend came to Cobra one night asking for donations to assist with her memorial. The amount of support from the crowd was overwhelming. It goes to show that this community is a close-knit one, problems within it non withstanding.

I had just texted her a Happy Birthday on August 24th. Four days later...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goddess_nite_set56_127_109.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	297.3 KB 
ID:	275673  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

How sad and heart breaking. My heart goes out to her and loved ones!