Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    His 15 minutes of flame could ultimately be very damaging to some other transsexual high school student in the future.
    How so?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    I know just how that kid feels.
    Hontas, he considers himself a male and hasn't even bothered to use a female name. He's not transgender, just a some garish gayboy trying to get some mileage on the Chris Crocker bandwagon.

This dude is all about being disruptive, and I doubt that he has any goal of trying advance understanding about transgender teens.
    People don't always know with clarity how they want to live their lives by the ripe ol age of 16. Some people take a bit more time to think about it. The realities and practicalities of it.

I do know this kid spoke on headline news of using the girls bathrooms habitually. Furthremore according to him at his school in Miami he dressed that way, all the time, without incident. Gay men don't do that. One more thing.. technically anyone who transcends or transgresses gender boundaries in any way is transgender. By that definition Johnathan is transgender as hell. (Just not a transsexual)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    His 15 minutes of flame could ultimately be very damaging to some other transsexual high school student in the future.
    How so?
    Maybe I'm wrong, but my impression of him is that he is a Chris Crocker type going by the name of Jonathan. In Georgia, people might not make a distinction between him and a real transsexual high school student, one who would seek to live and be known as a female, despite not yet having had a formal change of legal name.

One more thing.. technically anyone who transcends or transgresses gender boundaries in any way is transgender. By that definition Johnathan is transgender as hell. (Just not a transsexual)
    I disagree completely. Transgender is not a term that applies universally to people who violate gender norms.

Lots of people violate gender norms without being transgender. A GG who likes to shave her hair off would not be considered transgender for that reason alone, yet in our society women very rarely like to keep their hair shaved.

Most people violate a few gender norms here and there. Very few people embody every gender role in their society. If we were to use a definition that liberal, virtually everyone in the world would be TG.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

I have a dream, where all people are created TG, and every man will have the love of a TG of his own, and we shall mount our GGs and go riding off into a golden sunset, as though at one, at last.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Maybe I'm wrong, but my impression of him is that he is a Chris Crocker type going by the name of Jonathan. In Georgia, people might not make a distinction between him and a real transsexual high school student, one who would seek to live and be known as a female, despite not yet having had a formal change of legal name.
    Once again, you've taken it upon yourself to pontificate on the topic of who is and isn't a "real" transsexual.

"Physician, heal thyself".

I know just how that kid feels. My school had the exact same kind of dress code. One for girls, which basically said they could wear whatever they wanted, one for boys which was really draconian (and only introduced after they got a load of me.) I mean boys could not even wear V neck t's, shorts shorter than three inches above or longer than three inches below the knee, only when it was above 80 degree's on school grounds...and so on.

I stayed in school and did not give them the satisfaction of chasing me away. Eventually I won enough support to hang in there and graduate. Damm anything else.

I saw this on Headline news and sent an email. I said s/he should not wear the blazer, wedges, and such to school. That instead they should wear what the girls wear, something more casual. I mean they wore a pink wig to school.... depending on the wig, even I'd say that's a bit much for a school day. Save that for the weekend.

The administrators may try to trump up another reason to get rid of a "disruptive" individual. The truth will see him through that.
    I think wearing a pink wig to school on a normal school day is what probably did it.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!