Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT FETISH?

Veteran Poster

Harajuka, having a case of "yellow Fever", is turning out to be a lot of fun. So far, my little Vietnamese babycunt is wearing an extra large butt plug, a corset 4inches smaller than her waist, 8 inch heels, a choke collar, and nipple clips. How'm I doing so far?

Rookie Poster

I love a girl in a thong or bootyshorts, makes them 10x hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    LMAO..Some people got sensitive balls I guess. I once had one or two guys I met which I fondly recalls I thought were having convulsion..jumped up on the bed like startled and moved his balls away from me. Im like.."Oh sensitive balls?" LOL. Was funny tho. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yeah, it was pretty funny on reflection, but man I had never had that intense a reaction before. This girl was, by far, the most naturally fem girl I've ever known. Beautiful, yes, but there are more beautiful girls who aren't as natural. I mean, first time I was with her I was literally afraid to reach down there because I thought she might really be a gg pretending to be a ts. Her voice is as sweet as any girl's voice, her boobs "natural" (hormones, no implants), and everything about the way she carried herself was completely female. But she enjoyed 69, and got so into it I thought for sure she would appreciate my fetish, but no way!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default LOL

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Harajuka, having a case of "yellow Fever", is turning out to be a lot of fun. So far, my little Vietnamese babycunt is wearing an extra large butt plug, a corset 4inches smaller than her waist, 8 inch heels, a choke collar, and nipple clips. How'm I doing so far?
    Its Harajuku you silly goose! LOL. Well Im glad youre having fun. Hey, as long as she doesnt turn black and blue in the face for wearing 4 inches smaller corset then HAVE A BALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by inh
    I love a girl in a thong or bootyshorts, makes them 10x hotter.
    Yep! Boyshorts are HAWTT!!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    LMAO..Some people got sensitive balls I guess. I once had one or two guys I met which I fondly recalls I thought were having convulsion..jumped up on the bed like startled and moved his balls away from me. Im like.."Oh sensitive balls?" LOL. Was funny tho. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yeah, it was pretty funny on reflection, but man I had never had that intense a reaction before. This girl was, by far, the most naturally fem girl I've ever known. Beautiful, yes, but there are more beautiful girls who aren't as natural. I mean, first time I was with her I was literally afraid to reach down there because I thought she might really be a gg pretending to be a ts. Her voice is as sweet as any girl's voice, her boobs "natural" (hormones, no implants), and everything about the way she carried herself was completely female. But she enjoyed 69, and got so into it I thought for sure she would appreciate my fetish, but no way!

LOL. I think Ecstatic..you just need to ease her out somehow. Liek start slow and gentle? LOL. God knows she will eventually get the hang of it. Hehe. As with everything, It takes time getting used to.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

LOL. I think Ecstatic..you just need to ease her out somehow. Liek start slow and gentle? LOL. God knows she will eventually get the hang of it. Hehe. As with everything, It takes time getting used to.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Oh, I was slow and gentle...there was just no way! Too bad, she's a really sweet girl. Besides, my Thai friends enjoy it, so I'm good.

I do think I need you to teach me the fine points of shrimping, though, Harajuku....

Default HEHE..

Hmm..Shriimmppiinngg! LOL. Finer points? I think You're the zen master of it Ecstatic! Dont be so modest.

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh no, I'm but the lowliest grasshopper, Harajuku-san! O Sensei, teach me thy mysterious ways!

Rookie Poster

Not sure if this is a fetish, but I love to do anything involving two cocks rubbing together. especially like putting both cocks inside a large Magnum condom at the same time..... especially with a fine Ts....

Default Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jdh1974
    Not sure if this is a fetish, but I love to do anything involving two cocks rubbing together. especially like putting both cocks inside a large Magnum condom at the same time..... especially with a fine Ts....
    LOL. Hmm..That's one fetish I have NOT done! I've cocks rubbed sure..have had forced a guy go down on his other guyfriend by grabbing his hair and gagging him of his friends d**k (At a club. No less!)..I could tell sneaking around he loved it too (Turned me ON). LOL. But putting two c**ks in one condom?..Hmm..I have yet to encounter/do that! LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG