Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT FETISH?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Dunno if this is a fetish or not, but I like small, really petite girls ( for both TG and GG ).
    Kinda like Keera Knightly, Allyson Hannigon, or Lacey Chabert.

Oh, and I love black shiny hair on a girl. You show me a girl with beatiful shiny black hair.......augh >_<;;
    Yeah that is a fetish..black shiny hair and petit women!

Like the ones pic below!

~Kisses.

HTG

That's what I'm talking about right there

By the way, is that yourself in the avatar there, if so, you're looking really nice yourself there

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Feet are very sensual. But I don't really have any particular body fetish (well, there is one part...), but rather love titillating whatever my partner likes. Actually, I am very fond of teabagging, and most girls seem to enjoy it, though one girl freaked out when I did it.
    I know! LOL. I enjoy them as well Ecstatic..Here's a few pic..For perspiration..err "insperation!" Hehe

By the way, is that yourself in the avatar there, if so, you're looking really nice yourself there
    Yes Trogdor that's Moi Bonito on my avatar ! Thanks.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teabaggin_1b_112.jpg 
Views:	5495 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	31864   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teabaggin_1a_576.jpg 
Views:	5488 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	31865  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Harajuku Tgirl, that's cool. You're cute cute cute

Man, finding cute girls in Michigan is like mission impossible. Got a better chance of walking through detroit, wearing 20 dollar bills and not getting mugged than finding a cute babe where I am. :P

Got any photos of yourself? I wanna try to get an idea of your build.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Default LOL

Harajuku Tgirl, that's cool. You're cute cute cute
    Aww..Thanks!

Man, finding cute girls in Michigan is like mission impossible. Got a better chance of walking through detroit, wearing 20 dollar bills and not getting mugged than finding a cute babe where I am. :P
    I hear ya! LOL

Got any photos of yourself? I wanna try to get an idea of your build.
    Try myspace profile (Click my signature)..there should be more pics of me there. Im 5'6", 125lbs, size 6/8 dress size, 9 1/2-10 shoe size and Asian-Hispanic.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Damn!

If you ever stop by in Michigan, please tell us.

Rookie Poster

Well.....I obviously have a Transexual fetish!

"If you are doing Business with a Religious Son of a Bitch......Get it in Writing.....His word isn't worth Shit, not with the Good Lord telling him how to Fuck You on the Deal." - William S. Burroughs

Default *Wink!

Damn!

LOL. If I do Trogdor..Id for sure let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadblock7611
    Well.....I obviously have a Transexual fetish!
    HAWT!! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Harajuku, thanks for the teabags! Mmmm, yes, that is a fetish of mine, particularly to do the teabagging. A couple of girls I know really seem to enjoy it, but this one girl--wow! I started--very gently, mind you--and she just about screamed like I was poking toothpicks under her fingernails. Very sensitive. Of course, I immediately stopped and went back to sucking her (we were in 69), which she definitely enjoyed.

Professional Poster

Default Re: *Wink!

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    Damn!

LOL. If I do Trogdor..Id for sure let you know!

*thinks about teabaggin' Harajuku*

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Harajuku, thanks for the teabags! Mmmm, yes, that is a fetish of mine, particularly to do the teabagging. A couple of girls I know really seem to enjoy it, but this one girl--wow! I started--very gently, mind you--and she just about screamed like I was poking toothpicks under her fingernails. Very sensitive. Of course, I immediately stopped and went back to sucking her (we were in 69), which she definitely enjoyed.
    LMAO..Some people got sensitive balls I guess. I once had one or two guys I met which I fondly recalls I thought were having convulsion..jumped up on the bed like startled and moved his balls away from me. Im like.."Oh sensitive balls?" LOL. Was funny tho. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG