Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT FETISH?

Veteran Poster

Now that i have "Yellow fever", I've always wanted to get butt fucked by a gurl that really WANTED to do it. I want to be dom with my new Vietnamese gurlfriend, but I have a fetish for being dominated by someone who is good at it. BTW, I joined your website the other day. You are an amazing lady.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Now that i have "Yellow fever", I've always wanted to get butt fucked by a gurl that really WANTED to do it. I want to be dom with my new Vietnamese gurlfriend, but I have a fetish for being dominated by someone who is good at it.
    Great newss!! yourdaddy, being submissive is fun..you should try that with your Vietnamese lovebird. And make her say.."Whos ya daddy err mommy now huh?!" ..LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    BTW, I joined your website the other day. You are an amazing lady.
    Aww..Thanks for the compliment and for joining sweety!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Sounds really good, I'm 6'2", she 5'3", but with her 8 inch heels, she could bend me over a chair and have her way with me. I can't wait. She has such a fertile imagination, that it's just a matter of time anyway.

Wow, Harajuku, how did I miss this post of yours? I love your descriptions of fetishes you enjoy, sounds like you really know how to have fun (as if I had any doubt).

I guess one fetish for me is Thai girls...must be, since 3 of my favorite girls are Thai. I'm even trying to learn a little of the language (and was surprised to find out that, being the man, I should say "Sawasdee krap" ("Hello"), not "Sawasdee ka" which you say if you're the girl), "kopkhun" (thank you), etc.

I love taking a long time to make love, at least an hour, so I definitely enjoy your tie 'em up and tease 'em but don't let 'em cum bondage fun. I'm not into bondage or S/M in any way, but this light handed approach is fun. I just have to find a willing partner.

I love trying new positions, like sitting facing one another with one inside the other (either way, I love both top and bottom, lady's choice unless I'm really feeling strongly about it). With her inside, I love to wrap my legs around her.

I love switching top and bottom several times with a willing partner.

I'd love to try your blindfold idea...mmmm

Default Hehe

LOL. Its been here sweety since lastnight. Hehe..Hmm..So I see another one with "yellow fever"? LOL. Kewl. That actually can be considered as a FETISH..

It sounds like You know how to have fun yourself and knows exactly how you like them Ecstatic.

I suggest you should try blindfolds next time with either one of your 3 Thai gurls. ..Oh and dont forget to shrimp! Lmao..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

You know, it didn't start out as a fetish. I mean, I've always been attracted to Orientals and to Thais in particular, but it just kind of happened that one day I hooked up with Thai goddess Venus (who is a dear friend of mine). That first session she asked me if she was my first (meaning first TS), and I said no, but then corrected myself: "well, first Asian girl, yes." I've known her for two years now, and since then have found myself with two of her Thai friends, Jasmin and Zara. So I guess I had the fetish without knowing it!

Must try the blindfold. And the shrimp!

Default LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Haha..I think Ecstatic knows shrimp as he knows trannies!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shrimping_930.jpg 
Views:	8449 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	31720  

Professional Poster

Dunno if this is a fetish or not, but I like small, really petite girls ( for both TG and GG ).
    Kinda like Keera Knightly, Allyson Hannigon, or Lacey Chabert.

Oh, and I love black shiny hair on a girl. You show me a girl with beatiful shiny black hair.......augh >_<;;

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Dunno if this is a fetish or not, but I like small, really petite girls ( for both TG and GG ).
    Kinda like Keera Knightly, Allyson Hannigon, or Lacey Chabert.

Oh, and I love black shiny hair on a girl. You show me a girl with beatiful shiny black hair.......augh >_<;;
    Yeah that is a fetish..black shiny hair and petit women!

Like the ones pic below!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silky_long_black_hair_179.jpg 
Views:	8314 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	31857  

Default Re: LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Haha..I think Ecstatic knows shrimp as he knows trannies!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Feet are very sensual. But I don't really have any particular body fetish (well, there is one part...), but rather love titillating whatever my partner likes. Actually, I am very fond of teabagging, and most girls seem to enjoy it, though one girl freaked out when I did it.