Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Rueban

What IS 'shrimping', please?
    1. shrimping

To lick or suck on someone's toes.

lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    So there is a name for that damn, remember seeing a vid where a tgirl was getting it real good from behind, lots of pumping and she started sucking on the guys toes while he was balls deep up in that ass. That was some hot shit right there. You could tell she was feeling that dick and all inhbitions were gone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

I love feet.
    Nothing turns me on more then running my tongue along the sole and heel of someones sexy foot!!!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: HEHE..

Quote Originally Posted by Rueban
    What IS 'shrimping', please?

1. shrimping

To lick or suck on someone's toes.

lol
    I know another definition in this respect :

Toe jam

1. a nasty, smelly substance that collects between the toes of unwashed feet.

....so mrbig is skipping this whole phenomenon called shrimping
    ( even if you're name is Heidi Klum)

I'll keep it simple. I like latex bustiers, such as this one from 1983 (Issey Miyake)

mrbig

“The Hard Body” compares an armored breastplate with its modern counterparts. Issey Miyake’s red fiberglass bustier"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Hmm..Nice bustier! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Default Re: GOT FETISH?

First time posting for a topic here. So here's a good Question?

WHAT IS/ARE YOUR FETISH/FETISHES?

Please feel free to tell/share with What turns you on? Toys, the outdoors, top/bottom, roleplaying, thigh highs, corsettes, heels, boots, feet/legs/ass worshipping, smoking fetish, lingerie, sounds, spankings,..etc..

My fetishes lies on alot of things. Some like for instance, a submissive guy turns me on more that an aggressive ones. Eg. most newbies are passive. That is a big turn on for me. I like getting worshipped. From my feet up (I love foot massages or just whole body massages as a whole) and get pampered like a Queen.

Other fetishes I have are: light bondage..where I could tie a guy up and torture him with long time teasing but not making him get off just yet. Blindfolding someone is also erotic. He is right there closed eyes and excited with anticipation guessing your every move. LOL. I also love to give prostate massages which drive men crazy while doing other things. Haha. I love to roleplay, which is hot. Id even switch for the right guy and play passive/submissive..If i like him that much. LOL. Also, light exhibitionism/voyeourism is pretty HOT! And ofcourse my OTF (Old time favorite) Cum facials! LOL.

Hmm..yep, these are a few fetishes I enjoy.

Nothing GROSS or GORY, Just not into those.

WHAT'S YOURS? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Wow, Right from the beginning your posts have been not only interesting and fun, but enlightening too.

Thank you .

This thread has been very informative,

lol Did you take notes and write them down on notepad? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Yes - I dont know how anyone could find vomit sexy.
    However I have been used as a toilet before. In fact I have lost count of the number of people who have pissed on me. Some dominant GGs like to piss directly in your mouth and use you as a toilet. I hated it the first time (it tastes horrible) but eventually you just submit and do what you are told.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Junior Poster

lol Did you take notes and write them down on notepad? lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Oh well hey, . . . I might use this thread to make some Hieronymus Bosch style ( Garden of Earthly Delights ) like paintings on the subject.

Do you think they'd sell ?

Fetish themed paintings? There are connoisseurs of that kind salvador. So translate some on canvass..Your first work is mine though (as a tribute). lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Fetish themed paintings? There are connoisseurs of that kind salvador. So translate some on canvass..Your first work is mine though (as a tribute). lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Oh yea ? Are they extremely rich and can pay well ? You could be my agent.

It would be some very high prices for something so specialized.