Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT FETISH?

Junior Poster

I am a sucker (pun intended) for the really tight vinyl hoochie clothes and boots all boots!!! I have never been dominated per se, but I love the dominatrix outfits so much, its so BAD!!! but so GOOD!!! Being tied up sounds interesting, I never tried that.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: GOT FETISH?

Quote Originally Posted by a994

Prostate massages? Hmmm.
    Yep. I do like giving them. Besides, it saves you a trip to your doctor. LOL J/k Its adviseable that you get yours checked atleast once a year or two.

And you like submissive guys? I suppose I could turn off my testosterone for an hour or two, or however long you wanted.
    Yeah. A submissive guy is a turn on for me. Just as long as they're not too submissive then Im already hard and wet! LOL

As for me, I am insanely attracted to feet (only if they're clean, soft, and good-looking), legs, and breasts. A little light bondage would be cool too.
    I got great feet for you to worship! Hehe

One more question: about the facials, did you mean giving or receiving? (Please say "giving," please say "giving." )
    LOOvvvee to Give. Othertimes, recieve hot facials! Hehe..:P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    First time posting for a topic here. So here's a good Question?

WHAT IS/ARE YOUR FETISH/FETISHES?

Please feel free to tell/share with What turns you on? Toys, the outdoors, top/bottom, roleplaying, thigh highs, corsettes, heels, boots, feet/legs/ass worshipping, smoking fetish, lingerie, sounds, spankings,..etc..

My fetishes lies on alot of things. Some like for instance, a submissive guy turns me on more that an aggressive ones. Eg. most newbies are passive. That is a big turn on for me. I like getting worshipped. From my feet up (I love foot massages or just whole body massages as a whole) and get pampered like a Queen.

Other fetishes I have are: light bondage..where I could tie a guy up and torture him with long time teasing but not making him get off just yet. Blindfolding someone is also erotic. He is right there closed eyes and excited with anticipation guessing your every move. LOL. I also love to give prostate massages which drive men crazy while doing other things. Haha. I love to roleplay, which is hot. Id even switch for the right guy and play passive/submissive..If i like him that much. LOL. Also, light exhibitionism/voyeourism is pretty HOT! And ofcourse my OTF (Old time favorite) Cum facials! LOL.

Hmm..yep, these are a few fetishes I enjoy.

Nothing GROSS or GORY, Just not into those.

WHAT'S YOURS? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

my fetishes normally involve something that she'll enjoy. for example, I enjoy footplay, but if she's not enjoying it I'll move on to something else.
    being tied up and blindfolded is a turn-on as well (provided your wallet's not missing when it's over.)

Quote Originally Posted by franks

my fetishes normally invovle something that she'll enjoy. for example, I enjoy footplay, but if she's not enjoying it I'll move on to something else.
    being tied up and blindfolded is a turn-on as well (provided your wallet's not missing when it's over.)
    I love foot play. Blindfolding and tying up a guy is hot too. A good mistress will use your wallet to gag you. Atleast you know where it is! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by franks

my fetishes normally invovle something that she'll enjoy. for example, I enjoy footplay, but if she's not enjoying it I'll move on to something else.
    I love foot play. Blindfolding and tying up a guy is hot too. A good mistress will use your wallet to gag you. Atleast you know where it is! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    lmao!

Veteran Poster

My fetish is asses. There is so much you can do with them,poke,lick, caress,finger,kiss,ect.But they must be clean and freshly washed.

Quote Originally Posted by loki
    My fetish is asses. There is so much you can do with them,poke,lick, caress,finger,kiss,ect.But they must be clean and freshly washed.
    I agree. Good anal hygiene is Important. Hence there are douche and or anal douche one can use to be totally clean to taste better than chicken! :P LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

LMAO have fun figuring out what those are
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hehe_736.jpg 
Views:	1452 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	82672  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loki
    I agree. Good anal hygiene is Important. Hence there are douche and or anal douche one can use to be totally clean to taste better than chicken! :P LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    You're making me hungry.Correction,you make me hungry.

Rookie Poster

Silky thigh length sundresses with only sheer slide-to-the-side bikinis underneath. Just enough cloth to make the rawness of my hands tolerable against your soft skin. Throw in some 3"+ heels, a straw summer hat and some sunglasses to peek over.

That's my fetish.