Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT FETISH?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Thanks and welcome fenriz2006.

I think a footjob is great! Glad to hear. LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Thanks and welcome fenriz2006.

I think a footjob is great! Glad to hear. LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Thanks ... figured, after you finally showing us, what many us of desired to see, I shouldn't be shy either ...

Without trying to sound whiny ... my GF tends to give me a footjob from time to time, but refuses to finish me off ... ... weird, eh?

Well its either One: because she easily tires out and Two: Its takes you too long to cum? LOL

Best to do is: Let her suck you off but stopping to work for a build up or let her jerk you off 1st. Once your cock gets that build up proceed to have her give you a foot job with lots of oil that should solve it!

Oh and BTW, Nice pointy cock. That's so good for anal! LOL I'm just saying. LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Oh and BTW, Nice pointy cock. That's so good for anal! LOL I'm just saying. LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Thanks again! I'd say "please, have a seat" ... or would that be too naughty? (*smirk*)

Junior Poster

.............................thank you hara

-I'm not hungover, I'm simply relaxing after a long night

Quote Originally Posted by fenriz2006

~Kisses.

HTG
    Thanks again! I'd say "please, have a seat" ... or would that be too naughty? (*smirk*)
    LOL I would but the last guy I sat down on (his lap) ripped his pants off in half Fenriz2006 (At the fetish club I worked at). I even dunno how he got home! LOL I'm not kidding.

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

somehow I'm not surprised :P

Quote Originally Posted by Taom
    somehow I'm not surprised :P
    I know! LOL It wasnt a foot job but a thigh job! It was hot! Others were watching as I gyrate my hips/sexy thighs into his dick. And when he was near I jumped out and he stood up fast ripping his leather pants in half! LOL Funny tho. We were all stunned!

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

It's too early in the morning for such stimulation of my dirty mind :P

Veteran Poster

LOL One day you hate girls with wigs, the next day you got a cd gf...then you went to FL for your 21st birthday and when you got home broke off with your cd gf. After that you wanted to be androgynous, have FFS and laser done and now you wanna see some pussy stick!

You're so weird blackmagic! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    man im scared of FFS its just scary!!!!!....................... payin $35,000 for its just scary

yeah well i guess im confused about things, yep androgynous.......... women and men will crawl on there hands and knees for a guy like me when its all said and done. hahahaha

:P I have a blow torch and can take the "stick" out of pussy for ya