Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT FETISH?

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    gaiseric, thats really hot..I have natural long nails and frankly Ive done that myself and for some reason guys with sensitive necks back and ass says its quite erotic (Good goosebumps)..Said it adds dimention while going on at it.

~Kisses.

HTG
    My Thai friend has a technique for that which is indescribable. Walt Whitman described the result best: "I sing the body electric." when she runs her nails over my bod lightly like that, the feeling is incredible.

And I bet you're just as good at it, Harajuku!

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    gaiseric, thats really hot..I have natural long nails and frankly Ive done that myself and for some reason guys with sensitive necks back and ass says its quite erotic (Good goosebumps)..Said it adds dimention while going on at it.

~Kisses.

HTG
    My Thai friend has a technique for that which is indescribable. Walt Whitman described the result best: "I sing the body electric." when she runs her nails over my bod lightly like that, the feeling is incredible.

Everyone needs to learn to play acoustic guitar right away. I don't care if you never even get as far as "Machine Gun Kelly" you will have

long, perfectly manicured nails on one hand

and nails totally trimmed back to the quick on the other. (After a few years, I grant, the pads of my left fingetips protrude past the nail approx 3/16". No nasty snaggies there.)

and finally, you will build up strength and suppleness in your fingers.

I leave to your own imaginations the cocktail of erotic diversions that this combination can be used for.......

And if a redneck bubba-fuck ever asks you if you're some kind of faggotty sexual fetishist with weird hands you can settle his hash with a quick blast of "Foggy Mountain Breakdown."

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic

Hehe! You bet.. Tingles the senses . Long nails are erotic on a gurl..especially when painted ..drives some men wild. Just no prostate massages tho! LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

And speaking of prostate massages..LOL.

Has any guy on here had them or given one? Or into them as well?

Or guys and ts women into sex toys?? What do you have and or like to use/be used on you?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

[quote="Harajuku Tgirl"]And speaking of prostate massages..LOL.

Has any guy on here had them or given one? Or into them as well?[quote]

Um......Would fisting count?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

LOL. Ouch! Im afraid yes it does BeardedOne..Ive met a few guys who are into that! Not me personally but hey some fetishes arent for everyone. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL. Ouch! Im afraid yes it does BeardedOne..Ive met a few guys who are into that! Not me personally but hey some fetishes arent for everyone. LOL
    Then my replies would be "Yes" and "Yes".

Oh, and one more: "Damn!"

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Haven't seen this one yet and it is probably going to be controversial (because, well its bad 4 U)... I have a smoking fetish. Love to see a beautiful TS smoking a long cigarette. Taking long drags Exhaling into my mouth, or better yet a smokey BJ.

I agree. Thats why I said Fetishes arent for everyone. And people's fetishes varies greatly.

I think smoking isnt healthy tho could be sexy and HOT in some ways.. Like the girl below.

If youre into smoking fetishes. You should check these links out:

http://www.fuckingsmoker.com

http://www.smoking-fetish.com

http://www.dragginladies.com/

Oh and btw, theres even a forum/board devoted for that:

http://members.boardhost.com/forcedsmoking/

~Kisses.

HTG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smoking_157.jpg 
Views:	2436 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	32734  

Rookie Poster

I need to come see you! Do you smoke? Email's in the profile.