Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

When people start rationalizing genital mutilation with education and "experience", it makes me think of that song that goes....

"But what a fool believes he sees
    No wise man has the power to reason away
    What seems to be
    Is always better than nothing
    There's nothing at all
    But what a fool believes he sees..."

One day I will start a thread that's titled;

SRS: Self-PWNage regret stories.

It will be electric! Then all the trannies will come in and deny the obvious.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post

Lemme guess... You're one of those Assholes who believes trannies should just be happy with the equipment they were born with, because you lack any ability to empathize, and think all this shit is just fun and fantasy for you to get your rocks off to?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    Lemme guess... You're one of those Assholes who believes trannies should just be happy with the equipment they were born with, because you lack any ability to empathize, and think all this shit is just fun and fantasy for you to get your rocks off to?

Empathy is one thing, understanding is another. Are we talking about sympathy or empathy?

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Empathy is one thing, understanding is another. Are we talking about sympathy or empathy?

I meant empathy. The only girls that deserve sympathy are the ones who are victimized for having a penis.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

PomonaCA is a sociopath, so you're barking up the wrong tree. He's physiologically incapable of empathy.

A number of years back, I met a lovely lady, friend of a friend. We danced, flirted, then wound up dating for awhile. I slept with her twice before discovering, second-hand and by accident, that she was post-op and not GG. She cried when I told her it didn't matter to me.

True story. Don't knock it till you try it.

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    PomonaCA is a sociopath, so you're barking up the wrong tree. He's physiologically incapable of empathy.

A number of years back, I met a lovely lady, friend of a friend. We danced, flirted, then wound up dating for awhile. I slept with her twice before discovering, second-hand and by accident, that she was post-op and not GG. She cried when I told her it didn't matter to me.

THANK YOU!!! Guys that don't know can't believe they even stood a chance with such hot chicks... Time passes by, and still can't believe how lucky they are.
    Guys that know, can't stop looking for flaws that show traits of our past, and rate how passable we are, constantly reminding us (or themseves?) that they are such good people for treating us like women, as if they were making us a favor, specially when we are undoubtedly women... PLEAAAASE, give me a brake!!! I am SOOOO Glad I moved the hell away from where I originally transitioned, lost contact with everyone who knew my past, and now I dont deal with this BS anymore... So glad

Xoxoxo

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post

I agree. Similar thing happened to me.

When people start rationalizing genital mutilation with education and "experience", it makes me think of that song that goes....

"But what a fool believes he sees
    No wise man has the power to reason away
    What seems to be
    Is always better than nothing
    There's nothing at all
    But what a fool believes he sees..."

One day I will start a thread that's titled;

"It will be electric!" What a fruity thing to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I'm convinced this chick had an appendix
    LMFAO @ 'had'

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Hmm this thread makes me feel like a real fag as the pics are doing nothing for me. Although I do think Danielle's looks better than the original