Thread: Lora's New Life

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Default Lora's New Life

not written by me!
    written by ruwild, originally posted at literotica.com
    contact the writer at ruwild82@hotmail.com

Lora's New Life
    by ruwild

Lora was sitting in the parking lot where she used to work. She was waiting for her friend Brian to come out. About 8 years ago they had been pretty close friends and now they never got to see each other. But that wasn't the only reason she wanted to see him. They had talked about many things when they worked together including sex and sexual fantasies. She distinctly remembered him telling her of a fantasy of his where a really hot girl would give it to him with a strap on and he had always talked about how he liked women who were dominating. She had even teased him a couple of times by being real bitchy and telling him to do sexual things to her like, 'eat my pussy' or 'I'm going to piss in your mouth and there's nothing you're going to do about it'. Then she would sit there and watch as he would get a hard on. Brian would always tell her to 'cut that out', but his protests were halfhearted. Had they not both been married at the time she would have made that last fantasy come true. In more ways than one! Since then she had divorced, remarried, and had two kids to boot. Lora watched as people started to leave the building, but she didn't see Brian yet. As she sat there and thought about these things her panties started to get tight, and that was the real reason she was here in the parking lot waiting for Brian.

After having two kids she couldn't seem to drop the weight that she had gained. So after trying for almost a whole year she had gone to her Gynecologist, Dr. Blitz, and asked what she should do. Her doctor was a woman who had a wonderful figure even though she had three kids of her own. The doctor asked her how badly she wanted to get her figure back and what was she willing to do. When Lora told her that she would do anything to get her old figure back, the doctor asked her what she would be willing to do to have an even better figure than she'd had before the kids. Lora told her that she didn't think that was possible because her body was just too far gone. The doctor said she had a new pill that would have Lora looking as good as she did herself, and if Lora wanted, she could try it out. Lora jumped at the chance and the doctor gave her a prescription bottle with one pill in it. Lora asked Dr. Blitz if this was some kind of joke and Blitz assured her that it wasn't. The doctor told her to take the pill right before she went to bed with as much water as she could stand to drink.

Lora went home that night and after she put the kids to bed she took the pill, drinking three large glasses of water with it. The next morning when she woke up she was covered in sweat. Her night shirt was completely soaked and so was the bed. It felt like someone had dumped a bucket of water on her as she slept. Lora had to piss really bad and when she threw back the covers to get out of bed she saw two things. Her fabulous new figure, and a big cock hanging from her crotch. Lora could only sit and stare at what was between her legs. She quickly reached over for the phone and called the emergency line for Dr. Blitz. When she got hold of her, she was told by Blitz that 'that was the price to have such a great figure' and 'don't worry, you'll get used to it and your husband will adapt to it as well.' Lora was glad that her husband was out on the road for the next week so she didn't have to explain what was going on to him. At least not yet. But what was she going to tell him when he got home? He really loved for Lora to give him head, so this was going to be a little, (she looked down between her legs again), OK...a big change for him. She could just see herself saying something along the lines of, 'Hi honey, glad to have you home. How about some head? I'd love some! But be careful with your teeth.', as she lifted her skirt to show him her new cock!

Lora still had to piss really badly, so she went into the bathroom and as she was getting ready to sit down she realized that she could now piss standing up. Lora lifted the lid and proceeded to take a long hard piss. It's a good thing one of her old boyfriends let her hold on to him when he used to piss in the woods; at least she knew how to aim the damn thing. As she was doing this she looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit, she looked better than she ever had in her life. Her breasts were a little bigger than when she'd been breast feeding and they were round and firm. Her waist was narrow again and her legs looked awesome! But the most impressive change was that her belly was totally flat. Even the cock looked kind of cool sticking out from her crotch. It was very erotic to see the cock and her hot sexy woman's body. As she looked in the mirror she thought to herself, 'it's not the cock, it's my cock.

Brian was coming out of the building and as he walked in her direction her heart began to pound with the anticipation of what she was about to do. She was wearing a red halter top that showed off her new deeper cleavage and a short white frilly skirt that came to about mid thigh on her fabulous legs. She had wanted to wear a pair of white four inch pumps but at the last minute she decided on sandals. She called out to him,

"Hey stranger! Buy a lady a drink?" Brian took a double take at her and replied,

"Lora? Is that you?" He walked over to the car and leaned down and placed his arms on the window sill. Looking in he said,

"Wow! You look great! You must be living at the YMCA nowadays." Lora shrugged her shoulders and said,

"Naw, just really good diet pills. So, do you have some time to get a beer with me?" Brian pulled out his pocket watch and after looking at it said,

"I think I have time for one."

"What if I'm buying?" she asked with a smirk.

"Well, if that's the case, then I'm sure I could find the time!" He replied with a grin.

"OK, but if I'm buyin then your flyin." Lora said as she proceeded to get out of her car and lock it. She turned and started to head for his pickup truck.

"I see you're still driving that same big truck." She said conversationally while in her mind she was thinking 'with lots of room in that big front seat for fun stuff'.

"Yea," Brian replied, "I kinda get attached to vehicles then can't seem to part with them."

After they were in the truck they went down the street and stopped at the same old bar that they used to stop at back when they worked together. The bar was empty except for the barkeep so they had the place to themselves. They talked about what was going on in each other's lives, the kids, spouses, jobs, all the usual culprits. They had each had three beers when Lora said,

"I guess we'd better get going. There is something I have to do and I can't wait any longer." Without a question, Brian got up to leave. She paid the barkeep, and they proceeded to get in the truck and drive back to the parking lot where they'd left her car.

There were only company cars in the lot when they arrived and Brian parked so that her car was on her side of the truck. Lora sat there for a few seconds in silence and Brian said,

"I'm glad you stopped by, it was good to hang out with you for a while." Lora's heart was pounding as she said,

"I had a great time too, but it isn't over just yet. I think we need to get something straight between us before I leave."

"But I thought you had something you had to do." Brian stated, slightly confused.

"Well, I do but we're going to get to that in a few minutes. Do you remember when we used to talk about sex?" She asked.

"Yea, but that's what made it hard for me to hang with you sometimes. You used to tease me and we are both married." He said.

"But do you remember that you told me one of your fantasies was to have a hot girl use a strap-on to have her way with you?" she asked.

"Yea, I remember telling you that." He said as he blushed, "What about it?"

"Well, I have something I want to show you." She said as she reached up under her skirt with her hand and released her growing cock from its lace panty prison. She pulled her skirt up, but only far enough for Brian to see about the first half of it. His mouth dropped open as he gawked at the semi hard cock between her legs.

"You're wearing a strap-on?" He asked in disbelief.

"No." she replied, "Look at it closely and you'll see that it's growing bigger and harder. I don't think dildos do that." As Brian watched he could see that her cock was indeed growing bigger. It was starting to rise up off of the seat and Lora shifted around and leaned against the door so that she was facing him. She spread her legs and scooted down a little so that as her cock finished getting hard it was pointing up at the roof of the truck. Lora was so hard that he could see her cock move slightly with each of her heart beats. Lora's panties were pulled off to one side and her big balls were hanging down on the seat. She reached up with one hand and rubbed her hard nipple through the halter top as she gripped her cock with the other hand and stroked it slowly. With her hand around her cock it was obvious that it was very big. She couldn't quite get her hand around it and it was more than twice as long as her hand was wide. Brian did the math in his head, if a man's hand is 4" wide and hers is conservatively 3.5" wide then her cock is around 8" long. Wow! That would definitely make her bigger than him! She was breathing hard from the excitement as she said to him,

"You want to give it a little kiss, don't you. I think you should." Brian was still looking at her in disbelief as he replied,

"I don't know. It's one thing to fantasize about a girl with a strap-on, but this is very different than that." Lora couldn't wait any longer. She was on fire with lust and just wanted to have her cock stuck in him in any way she could, so she quickly leaned forward and grabbed Brian by the head. With a powerful tug she pulled him to her, positioning his mouth over her cock. Brian was struggling hard as she began to rub the head of her cock against his closed mouth. She squeezed his head until he said 'ooow' and as soon as he opened his mouth she pushed it down hard over her ridged prick. His teeth hurt a little as they scraped down the length of her meat but she didn't notice because his warm wet mouth felt more wonderful than anything she had ever felt before! As the head of her cock reached the back of his throat, he started gagging and she exploded, coming hard in his mouth. This made him gag even more as he tired to swallow spurt after spurt shooting from her over excited cock.

"Oh my God! That was awesome!" she gasped when she was finished coming. Brian was trying hard to pull up off of her, but she said, "Oh no you don't. We're going to do that again!" and pushed his mouth back down until she hit the back of his throat. When he gagged again she let him up then pushed him down again. She started quickly moving his head up and down on her big hard cock, but after a few minutes she wanted to try something else so she held his head still and started pumping her hips. Lora was in heaven! Her cock felt so wonderful in his mouth, she thought to herself, 'I could do this non stop for hours it feels so awesome! It's no wonder guys like getting head so much!' it had only been a short while since she came, but she knew she was going to come again soon.

She growled to Brian, "Suck it! Use your tongue more! Suck on my big hard cock so I can come in your mouth again!" Brian was in a daze from the lack of air and the experience in general, so when she told him to suck, he did. As soon as he started to suck on her she let out a loud moan and pushing her cock as far into his mouth as she could, came again. With each shot of come, her body would spasm and jerk. "I never knew orgasms could feel that great!" she gasped when she was finished. "It just keeps building and building then, POW! I'm squirting my come down your throat!" Lora pulled Brian's head up so he could breathe, but kept the head of her cock in his mouth while he panted through his nose. She looked down at him between her legs and it struck her for the fist time how cool it looked with her big, beefy, hunk of girl meat disappearing into his mouth. When you added her breasts with hard nipples to the view it was totally sexy.

Brian's breathing was starting to return to normal and she noticed that he wasn't struggling anymore so she took her right hand off of his head. She reached up with it and pinched her right nipple causing familiar waves of pleasure to pour over her. Her balls began to tingle and she could have sworn she felt her cock grow slightly. She wanted to come in Brian's mouth again, (and again, and again, and again!) but she also wanted to feel his legs wrapped around her while he sucked on one of her nipples. She was trying to think of a way to get her cock in his ass when something unexpected happened. Brian started to suck on her cock with out her telling him to! He slowly slid his mouth down her cock until she was at the back of his throat and after only a seconds hesitation, she felt his throat relax which allowed her head to slide into it until his lips were around the base of her cock.

It had felt awesome before, now she didn't have words to describe it! She took her other hand off of his head and sat there in awe, watching as he pulled slowly off of her cock, only to slide all the way back down over it again. When his lips got to the bottom, he would squeeze the base of her cock with them, sending shivers of pleasure through her whole body. She put her hands behind her head in a reclining position as Brian sucked and swallowed her turgid member. In that position she felt like the queen of the world being serviced by an eager servant.

Brian's enthusiasm was growing as he began to really work on her cock. He took it in his right hand and started to stroke her as he sucked on her. He only took his hand off when he was swallowing her. Since Lora had just come a couple of times she was able to take her time and enjoy Brian's attention to her insatiable cock. After about 15 minutes had passed she told him,

"Keep deep throating me. I'm going to come again soon and when I do I want to be all the way down your throat." Brian was eager to have her come again so he relaxed his throat to swallow her and then started to fuck her cock with his mouth and throat as he held his breath. Lora was gasping and panting, but didn't come as quickly as Brian had expected. He was running out of air quickly so he started to pull off of her to get a breath when she grabbed his head and shoved herself deep down his throat. Her cock exploded in his throat as she jerked and moaned in pleasure, humping his mouth. When she finally let go, his head was spinning and he pulled off of her cock to gasp for breath.

"Are you trying to kill me!" he exclaimed between gasps and pants. Lora waived her hand dismissively and said,

"Oh, you're alright. Quit being so dramatic, I told you I was going to come down your throat so you should have expected that." She said lightly. Lora was sitting there with her skirt up around her waist and a smirk on her face as she watched Brian catch his breath. After a couple of minutes she asked, "Are you alright now? I hope so, because we're not finished yet." Brian, who had been sneaking glances at her still hard cock as he caught his breath, looked at her in disbelief as he said,

"You can't be serious. You just came three times in less than half an hour and you're still horny?"

"Very." She replied. "As a matter of fact I think you need to come over here and have a seat on my lap." She added as she patted her long smooth thighs.

Brian was torn. He knew he should stop what he was doing, but deep down inside he really did want to have her keep going. As he struggled with what to do she said,

"Why don't you pull your pants down and at least let me return the favor for the great head you've been giving me." Brian glanced over at her and the look on her face was sincere. He was horny since he hadn't come yet so he reached down, unbuttoned his pants, and pushed them down past his knees. His head was still spinning, and if he'd been thinking more clearly and remembered how easily she had forced him to give her head in the first place, he might not have made that mistake.

Lora looked at his cock then back to her own. "Wow, my cock is much larger than yours is, I bet mine is like three times as large as yours. Is yours as big as it gets?" She asked. Brian looked at her and then reached down and felt his small penis. It was rock hard, but it was only the size it would have been if had been totally limp which was about two inches long. In a confused voice he replied,

"It's hard, but it's the size it would be if it was limp. I don't understand what's going on." Lora turned back around in her seat to face the front of the truck then scooted over a little to sit beside Brian. She reached over and grabbed his cock and said,

"God Brian, I'd be ashamed to show that to anyone. It's the smallest cock I've ever seen." He heatedly replied,

"Well it gets bigger than this any other time I get hard, so it must have something to do with what I've been doing with you!" Lora let go of him and said,

"It's ok Brian. I believe you. Hey, I know what we can do!" She snaked an arm behind him, grabbed him by the waist and easily lifted him over and onto her big cock. It was as if it had a mind of its own because it lined right up with Brian's asshole and before he could do anything to stop her she was already half way inside him. Brian let out two yells, one because she hit his head on the roof of the truck, then again as she impaled him on her throbbing womanhood.

With her hands holding tightly to his waist she proceeded to pull him the rest of the way down onto her cock. The penetration felt incredible! She could feel his sphincter spasm around the base of her cock and the rest of him felt like hot silk around her huge member. She ground her cock in his ass, wriggling her hips like some well hung pole dancer as she reveled in the feeling of being in him. It felt so great that within a few minutes she started to come hard for the fourth time. She moaned and jerked as she had her orgasm and the waves of pleasure washed over her again. Each orgasm felt better than the last, and if anything each one seemed to make her a little hornier.

"Oh God, that felt incredible! I think I'm becoming addicted to sex. It feels so good I just never want it to stop!" She exclaimed. Lora slid her hand down onto Brian's crotch and she got a big surprise. His cock was gone! As she felt around more she discovered that he now had a soft new pussy! She thought to herself 'so that was what the doctor meant when she said that my husband would adapt to my new penis. But in this case, I guess I've made Brian adapt instead.' Lora lifted Brian off of her cock and sat him back down beside her. She really liked how strong she was now, it was coming in quite handy.

When she looked at Brian's face she could tell that he was in a bit of a daze, so she took advantage of it and pushed him over onto his back across the seat, then proceeded to pull his pants the rest of the way off. After she got his pants off she reached down and undid her halter top allowing her breasts to hang free. Lora spread his legs and positioned herself between them just as he started to come back around. Lora paused to look down past her breasts at her rock hard cock, poised outside of Brian's new vagina. It was quite a view, and as she was taking it in an evil thought came to her. What if she could make him pregnant? She ran her hands up her thighs, across her hips, over her ribs, and cupped a breast in each hand. Before, when she had a pussy, anytime a guys cock had been inside of her she had felt very vulnerable because there was the possibility of him making her pregnant. There had been times when she knew that if the guy decided to come inside her, she would be having his baby whether she wanted to or not. But things were very different now. She was the one with the power to chose if she made him pregnant or not, and she found that power intoxicating! Just the thought of pushing her womanly cock into Brian and making him pregnant made her balls ache with desire.

Lora had always liked Brian a lot, and she had even fantasized about taking him away from his wife. Now she had the power to not only take him away, but to tied him to her forever. Lora pushed her hips forward and began to rub the head of her cock along the soft opening to his tight pussy. She worked the head back and forth until she felt him starting to get wet. Brian moaned and his eyes focused on Lora for the first time since she'd come in his ass. He looked at her and said,

"What happened? I feel a little groggy and what ever you're doing feels strange, yet good at the same time." When his eyes focused on their crotches and he realized that something was missing he shouted, "What happened to my cock!?! Where's my dick!?! What have you done to me!?!" Lora was intent on getting her cock into his tight pussy so she replied in a distracted voice,

"I didn't do anything. Your body is just adjusting to mine. It only makes sense that if I have a penis, you should have a vigina. Now relax, because it might hurt a little as I slip inside of you for the first time." Lora wedged the head of her big cock against his tight pussy hole and began to push. She wanted in him so bad she was shaking.

"OOOW! That thing hurts!" He said. "You're too big, you're not going to fit inside me. Please stop Lora." He begged. Lora looked Brian in the eye and said,

"Yea, I guess your right. I'm just too big for a new little pussy like yours." She started to pull back and ease the pressure she was applying to him. As she did, she felt him relaxing and that's when she shoved her hips forward really hard, driving the head of her huge cock into his unprepared pussy. Brian cried out in pain as he lay there skewered on her throbbing cock. She only had about a quarter of it inside him when she felt his pussy muscles clamp down hard on her cock. The pleasure of that feeling almost sent her over the edge, but she held on, not wanting to come until she clued him in on her little power trip.

Lora held steady for a few seconds, but that was all she could wait and she started to push into him farther. He moaned and kept begging her to stop, but she ignored him. Her only focus was to get her entire cock buried in his tight (fertile?) pussy. She watched as her cock slowly but steadily disappeared into him inch by inch until finally she was all the way in. When she'd penetrated his ass just a few minutes ago it had felt like a warm silk bag that was pulled tight around the base of her cock. This was different. This time he fit her just like a tight velvet glove. She could feel his insides pressing against every inch of her throbbing member, and it felt super! Wonderful! Incredible! Awesome! Everything that she had done to him felt great, but this felt the best! When the thought of her getting him pregnant popped back into her head the power rush she felt again almost pushed her over the edge. Lora leaned up over him and said,

"I know it hurts right now, but in a few minutes it's going to start feeling really good. As you get used to having my big dick inside your pussy you're going to come to love it." Brian was breathing hard and didn't reply to her. Lora slowly pulled her cock back a couple of inches and pushed her way back into him. He moaned and she had to use all of her concentration not to come inside him yet. She couldn't wait to tell him much longer. When she was all the way back inside him she leaned down and pressed her mouth over his and pushed her tongue into his mouth. As soon as she did she had to stop because she almost came yet again. She was breathing hard as she said, "It's starting to feel good now isn't it." He nodded his head yes. She pulled out halfway and more quickly pushed back into him. Brian winced a little but he also moaned with pleasure. Lora said, "Are you ready for me to fuck you nice and hard now?" He shook his head no and said,

"Please take it easy on me. It's feeling good but it still hurts." Lora slowly pulled back until just the head of her cock was still in him then pushed quickly back inside him. He gasped but that was all. Lora leaned up close to his face and her breasts pushed against his chest as she said,

"I was wondering just before I pushed into your new pussy, that if your body is adjusting to mine, how completely is it adjusting. I mean, when I come it looks just like the come out of any guy's cock. So it would stand to reason that it's the same, with sperm in it and everything." Lora worked her hips, and while she was grinding her cock inside him she saw the fear come into his eyes that told her he knew what she was thinking.

"Lora, do you think that...." He started but couldn't finish it. She looked deep into his eyes and said,

"I don't think, I know. I can tell by the ache in my balls that if I come inside you, I will make you pregnant." She watched Brian turn very pale and she realized that he could feel it too! The realization caused her balls to tingle with anticipation as she accused him, "You feel it too! You know in your heart that it would happen." She then pushed herself up onto her knees so he could see her beautiful body and said. "Look at me. I'm a beautiful woman and I have the power to make you mine in a way that no one can question!" She rubbed her hands all over her breasts and the rest of her body as she started to thrust into him. "You're at my mercy Brian. What ever I decide to do, you will have no choice but to take what I give you." His pussy was feeling so hot and slippery she knew she couldn't hold out too much longer. Lora looked down at him and said with complete conviction, "I have the power to make you pregnant and I'm going to use it. You are going to have my baby, and for the next nine months we're going to fuck all I want. You will be completely fixated with my body, and its pleasure will become the only thought in your mind." As she said these things she began to pound into him harder and harder. Her big dick was filling him again and again as he watched her round, firm, breasts bouncing with each thrust. Brian watched her beautiful body moving. She was so powerful, sexy, commanding and confident that he began to become truly excited by what she was doing to him. But as he watched her powerful body move, he suddenly felt very vulnerable. He was at the mercy of her beautiful, bouncing breasts and her big cock as she humped his pussy. He slowly realized that she did have the power to make him pregnant and that realization made him shiver. He was confused, his head was spinning, and her big cock felt good inside him. He didn't want her to stop yet he didn't want to get pregnant either. What was he going to do?

Lora was almost overwhelmed with the ecstasy brought on by how great her prick felt as it pumped in and out of his tight pussy. She was so hypersensitive that she could feel his vaginal muscles twitching around her thrusting member and then she felt something new. When she pushed all the way into him she could feel the head of her cock hit something hard. She wasn't sure what it was so she stopped thrusting for a moment and pushed her cock into him slowly as she explored his insides with it. Brian gasped when he felt her cock push against the hard spot, and that was when she realized that the head of her cock was pushing against Brian's new cervix. Lora moved her cock around in him a little and she felt the tip of her cock line up with his cervix. Her heart started to pound in her chest because she knew that if she came with the tip of her cock pressed against his cervix, she could be injecting her come directly into his new womb and he would be pregnant in seconds.

Brian's fear of her making him pregnant kept growing until it finally got the better of him and he started to struggle. As he was trying to get away from Lora she was forced to grab a hold of his arms and push them above his head. She was so much stronger than him that the struggle didn't last very long, but her cock was no longer aligned with his cervix. Lora said to him,

"Struggling won't do you any good. I'm too strong and there's no place for you to go in the cab of this truck. I think you should just get with the program and welcome what I'm about to give you. Hell, most guys would be excited to have a woman that looks as hot as me knock them up! Just think of all the positions and places I'll be doing this to you. I'll bend you over the bathroom sink at parties, I'll have you giving me head whenever we drive somewhere, and no matter where we are you'll let me do whatever I want because you'll belong to me! You and I will be having sex nonstop for the next nine months!" While she was talking to him she began moving her cock around inside of him trying to get realigned with his cervix. Her round breasts were hanging over his face with her hard nipples just inches from his mouth. Lora wanted him to suck on her nipple very badly so she leaned down and let one rub across his mouth. Instead of sucking on her nipple he opened his mouth and wailed,

"But I don't want to get pregnant!" and tears began to run from the corners of his eyes. Lora was undaunted, surrounded in her armor of lust and power his tears had no effect on her. She pushed her nipple into his mouth and said,

"Now I don't want to hear any of that kind of talk because I've already decided what is going to happen. Besides I'll be with you all the way through your pregnancy. We'll go to Lamaze classes together, I'll take you to my gynecologist for check ups, and best of all, I'll be able to pat your growing belly and tell everyone you're having my baby. Won't that blow their minds!" Brian wasn't sucking on her breast so she pulled it out of his mouth and began to rub both her breasts across his face and eyes. When her breast touched his tears her balls started to tingle. She thought to herself, 'Here is the ultimate in irony! I'm a woman holding a man down, my big womanly cock is buried in his pussy and he is crying because he doesn't want a woman to make him pregnant.' The power she felt with the situation was incredible! At the same time the power of the role reversal was washing over her, her cock realigned with his cervix and what felt like an electric shock ran from the tip of her cock to her balls. Lora let out a loud groan and when she looked down into Brian's eyes her balls exploded, spraying come from the tip of her cock directly through Brian's cervix into his waiting womb. With her explosion she felt his vagina grip her cock as Brian had an orgasm of his own. She jerked with each fresh shot of come, ejaculating so hard it felt like any second she would shoot one of her balls out the end of her cock, but through it all she never lost eye contact with him.

When Lora finished coming she collapsed on top of Brian, panting hard. Within seconds she felt something strange in her abdomen. It was the kind of soft watery feeling you got when you're caught doing something wrong. Lora leaned up and looked into Brian's eyes. When she did, she realized that he felt the same thing, which could only mean that he was already pregnant with her child. She pulled out of him and sat up over on her side of the truck.

Feeling kind of sheepish she sat and looked down at her cock. As she looked at it, she realized that it didn't look like a guy's cock. It was smooth and shapely, just like the rest of her body, not all veiny like a guy's. There was no doubt that it was a woman's cock, and she had just made her friend Brian pregnant with it. While she was watching it, she noticed that for the first time since she had shown it to Brian, it was slowly going limp. Brian sat up in the middle of the truck seat, placed his face in his hands and started to cry.

Lora was felt sorry for him. She hadn't meant for this to happen, everything had just gotten out of control. She had gotten out of control on a power trip she hadn't anticipated. Lora wanted to console Brian so she reached over and pulled him to her, letting him lay his head against her shoulder. She patted his back as he cried on her shoulder and wondered what she was going to do about her husband, this new baby, having Brian moving in with them,and all the other complications that were going to come from her little power trip. It all began to overwhelm her and she felt like she was about to start crying too, but that's when tears from Brian's eyes started dripping down onto her bare breast. As his warm tears ran down her breast toward her nipple she felt her cock begin to stir, the feeling of power flowed through her and she knew that she would do what ever she wanted. She was in complete control.

Fucking terrible.

"That's what i thought you said."