Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Glenn Beck’s Show: Leftism Destroys African American....

Yesterday on Glenn Beck’s show on Fox News, Fox Business Network analyst Charles Payne talked about the culture of victimization and hopelessness prevalent in African American communities today and the role leftism played in shaping it.
    Payne commented on the tragic death of Chicago honor student Derrion Albert who was beaten to death in Chicago earlier this week. Derrion was a remarkable kid: he may have grown up in a poor household and neighborhood but he was determined to do well at school, worked hard, and took care of his grandmother after she was diagnosed with cancer. His most precious possession was his computer, which his family was able to buy him after saving for it for two years.
    According to Payne, Derrion’s death wasn’t an accident but a sign of what’s wrong with African American culture today.
    “When I was a kid,” he said explaining he grew up as an army brat, living a wonderful life until he was an army brat no more and the family moved to a ‘black neighborhood’ after his mother and father divorced, “we got beaten up every day for speaking like white people, sounding white, wearing the wrong clothes.”
    “There’s just so much much pent up anger and animosity that these kids [i.e. like Darrion Albert] have to hide their intelligence” or face brutal beatings.
    He recalled he always wanted to be a business man, which his mother knew, of course. So he studied hard, did his best, and tried to make something of himself. His mother wanted to encourage Payne so she bought him a plastic briefcase when he was 12 or 13 years old. He was delighted; he knew his mother didn’t have money, but she saved so she could buy this - admittedly cheap for our standards - briefcase for her son.
    So he took it with him to school and… his classmates destroyed it. Why? Because Payne “acted white.”
    “I believe a lot of this goes back to when black Americans accepted this liberal premiss that we’re not accountable for anything; that because we’re descendants from slaves, that you know, ‘it’s OK, it’s not your fault, you’re a victim’ - and they’ve created this sort of pool… you know it’s not just a physical ghetto I’m talking about but a mental, sort of barrier.
    “Where, you see, OK Michael Vick is a victim of the justice system, not a person who committed a crime. That mentality is pervasive. You see it over and over, and it’s fed to us and it’s fed to us, and it’s fed to us - and we accept it. We take it.
    “And at the end of the day what we’re getting for it: we wait for our welfare checks. We wait for it - people wait for it like ‘I wait for my check,’ like it’s something I worked for. And it has taken away everything; everything that God gave us innately - you know, when you put two people on an island they’re going to have certain things innately; they’re going to have the desire to survive, to thrive, to do better - all that is suppressed in our community. And what’s left is this sort of squalor.”
    Watch it:

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives...n-communities/

I do wonder why the president hasn't even addressed this issue even those he felt the strong need to push for the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I actually watched that segment that you are talking about. A lot of what Charles Payne said is true in my opinion. I was one of those smart black kids in school and didn't really conform to the stereotypes of black America. And for that I got ridicule by the other black kids. It happens I guess.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I saw it too. It was pretty moving what Payne was saying. It's also tragic what happened to Derrion Albert. Gang members are scum.

It does piss me off when other black talk proper its like why do you talk like you are white. Like really ask why they talk proper not white and it's not a crime really. But i'm still waiting on Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to say something meaningful right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    It does piss me off when other black talk proper its like why do you talk like you are white. Like really ask why they talk proper not white and it's not a crime really. But i'm still waiting on Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to say something meaningful right now.
    They'll be too busy trying to come up with excuses for the people who killed that kid.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    It pisses you off when black people talk proper? So are you saying that blacks should only speak in ebonics and after every sentence say "know what I'm sayin".

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Veteran Poster

Not every sentence. Only after every other sentence. The others can end with "yaknawaimean?". And hatespeech from Glenn Beck is hardly anything new. It's good that white kids who are brainy are never singled out for bullying. In the words of Ogre, "NERDS!"

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Professional Poster

What the hell is talking proper??? Some of you.black and White are just as ignorant as Beck is.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    What the hell is talking proper??? Some of you.black and White are just as ignorant as Beck is.
    Employing correct diction and having a command of vocabulary. I wish I had a dime for everytime someone said to me "Man, you sound like a white man!". Which suggests that only white people have a command of English.

Junior Poster

"Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to say something meaningful" I don't think that has happened since 1977.