Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: always PERFecT pitstop between Htown & NAwLLins

/b][/size]

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or taking any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

--- On Wed, 9/23/09, Stephen McManus wrote:

Subject: sorry i missed Ur call
    To: "Nadia o"

WTF jsut happened?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

It's bizzaro logic ... up is down , left is right etc.

creepy

Quote Originally Posted by droog
    creepy
    Goodbye Horses
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

Default i'm JUST FLOOr'D.....

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Quote Originally Posted by droog
    creepy
    Goodbye Horses
    how would you react, if the only two gyrrls that promised 7 & 12 days of yes
    we're friends to the end type stuff
    & when one reach's out.....i wanna help but, = = = =BAMM the Fit hits da Shan

DAMMiT, 2004 i got outt'd to my dad by TS that i "TRUSTED"
    2006 a TS flew thru a lil shy of 7K in 5 days

2009 sept my lil 1,000 i wanted for my vacation in OCT wuz a WOBBLE
    drunk pass THru from sum OVER da HiLL tricks (
    yeah i'm reverting from educated to being no GED like these south texas
    DirTY wet BACK tricks all this group holds as GOddESSS

That sucks , but you need to re-evaluate your life. Learn from it and don't repeat the same mistakes.

I'm going to add this ... a very nice girl here gave me some advice once , "do whatever you need to do to gain confidence." Good advice for anybody , turn this into a positive ... and dude cut off all communication w/ them. Clean up , suit up and go out.

Default Re: i'm JUST FLOOr'D.....

n/m.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    That sucks , but you need to re-evaluate your life. Learn from it and don't repeat the same mistakes.

I'm going to add this ... a very nice girl here gave me some advice once , "do whatever you need to do to gain confidence." Good advice for anybody , turn this into a positive ... and dude cut off all communication w/ them. Clean up , suit up and go out.
    Actually Rockabilly is right about evaluating your life. It seems like you have given lots to people that not only don't apreciate you, but have not shown you some basic respect at times. Learn to say no. I have learned that people respect others more, when that person sets clear boundries on what they will and will not do. Here's my advice: Have strictly professional relationships and strictly friends where no money changes hands except an occaisional meal.

It looks like you have been dealing with some experienced professional girls. To piggyback on what Rockabilly has said, maybe you should go out to clubs that have drag shows and just hang out until you find a girl who you can get to know first. There are many out there who are more sincere than the ones that you have talked about on this forum.

Look on the inside more than the outside. You showed some pics in another thread of a hot girl. But she had to do a lot to get those looks before she met you. When you get to know a person first, there will be signs about who they really are, such as what kind of friends they have and how they treat and talk about others. And how did they get where they are at?

And one more thing, the friend who outed you to your father, also did you a favor if it means that you could be more honest about who you really are to your family and to yourself.

Junior Poster

Default screw diz

[url]http://www.disney.com