Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Beck and Limbaugh Go to HELL

Ya know, when the whole 9/11 horror was unfolding, I was of course riveted to the TV. As part of the networks coverage, clips were shown from various cities around the world of people stunned in disbelief and anguish. One clip in particular showed a woman from Tehran or some other apparently Middle Eastern locale walking down the street doing that LaLaLaLa yodeling ululation thing that they do when they get excited. And I thought, well, fuck me, this is terrible, how in the world could anybody possibly be so gleeful over such horrific devastation? Boy, I hope I never have to see anything like THAT again.

Well, guess what folks, I just did. Chicago was passed over in the bid to host the 2016 Olympics, and where true patriots were disappointed at the loss for their nation, over on the far right, the champagne corks were popping as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck were yodeling away like banshees. The city of Chicago and the nation of USA just missed out on a multi mega million dollar opportunity stretching over the next 7 years for jobs and financial stimulus to a badly crippled economy, and these two lowlife blowhard windbags are pissing all over themselves in extacy.
    It boggles the mind.

Now, ordinarily I'm not a big proponent of all the fairy tale bullshit that people deem to be The Truth that's in the bible, but in this case I find myself hoping they're right for once because there's gotta be a special place in the bowels of Hell where these two reprehensibly poor excuses for humanity will suffer and burn in eternal damnation.

Pardon the rant....but these scumbags really frost my flakes

the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Don't know how you can compare 9/11 to Chicago being turned down for the Olympics?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Junior Poster

Who cares, I don't I'm drunk like a true american on a friday night.

Junior Poster

Also Fox News is now in wide screen so it feels like I'm watching a movie when I'm watching their crazy lies. When I watch MSNBC's lies its not in wide screen so it doesn't feel as movie like. LOL

Junior Poster

Oh Yeah OBAMA BE PRESIDENT NOW!!!!!

The city of Chicago and the nation of USA just missed out on a multi mega million dollar opportunity stretching over the next 7 years for jobs and financial stimulus to a badly crippled economy, and these two lowlife blowhard windbags are pissing all over themselves in extacy.
    might need to check the numbers, but i don't think any city has made money on the olympics lately.

Junior Poster

WGAF

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    Don't know how you can compare 9/11 to Chicago being turned down for the Olympics?
    EZ makes a legitimate point. The comparison is obviously not between the 9/11 events and losing the Olympics. The comparison is between the reactions to 9/11 in certain radicals in Middle Eastern cities and reactions to losing the Olympics by certain radicals in the U.S. In both cases the reaction was "glee." In both cases, the reaction was inexplicable. In both cases the reaction was not to events themselves but to the symbolism of the events: in the former case defiance of America and in the latter defiance of the President. In both cases the gleeful have to regard themselves apart from those actually affected. Glen Beck et.al. have to be regarding themselves as republicans first and Americans last to find this occasion joyous. The celebration only underscores the real source of partisan rot that infects our country today.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Every city the olympics has "honored" has been left in financial ruin. The IOC did Chicago a favor by turning to Rio, and besides there has never been an olympics south of Mexico City.. do you really think the US is entitled to our eighth before they have there first?

So if you want to share in the 44 billion deficit that was left in Beijing, I guess it wouldn't be so bad... because thats who would be loaning you the money.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Quote Originally Posted by bte
    EZ makes a legitimate point. The comparison is obviously not between the 9/11 events and losing the Olympics. ....... underscores the real source of partisan rot that infects our country today.
    Thanx, trish...couldn't have replied to it more fundamentally myself.

As to the fiscal aspect, I was a bit too loaded last nite to do any extensive research, but I had heard that a tidy profit was made in both Atlanta and Salt Lake City.
    The point is moot...these two clowns don't give two shits for the Games anyway...they're creaming their jeans because that Black Man in the White House actually tried to do something besides clearing brush and was turned down

the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars