Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Oh my .... I play games for fun. lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Quote Originally Posted by cadcad
    it might be hot to see you top a FTM I guess it depends on how hot the FTM is. If they look like a cute guy then yes hot. If they look like a bear or fat bald guy then no.
    The ones I am thinking of look like cute late teen boys. They are in their early 20's and are not burly bear leather daddy types, though I happen to think Buck Angel is an attractive guy.
    Do it!

I definitely think you should do it. I'd be very curious to see the scene. Just, if you can, make sure the FTM looks like a normal guy and not like Buck Angel. Nothing against the dude, but just like a previous poster said, looks too Harley-esque to me.

I've known Buck personally for almost 11 years. I think that some of the preferences mentioned here are interesting. Buck has strived for years to reach a physical ideal of what he wants for himself, through weights, surgery etc. He pretty much could go in a leather bar in pants with no shirt and get hit on by a bunch of gay men, a big market for him btw. ALOT of MTF find him very attractive, perhaps because of the physical ideal he has reached, maybe helped by the aura of his being a transgender. But, I see posters here would like her to be with someone more "average" looking. It's a big world out there, and always something new.