Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TUF 10

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default TUF 10

The Ultimate Fighter 10 comes on Spike tonight. Check your local listings.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

i hope kimbo gets beat like the bitch he is, these dudes arent chumps and actually know how to fight

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    i hope kimbo gets beat like the bitch he is, these dudes arent chumps and actually know how to fight
    A lot of people don't like Kimbo. I can understand that, but at least give the guy some credit and he is starting at the bottom on TUF. He knows there is a bounty on his head, but I was watching on UFC.com where they had Abe and John from TUF 10 talking about Kimbo and they pretty much said that he was a cool guy. I know that he is not a MMA but at least give him some credit. He knows he sucks on the ground game and the only thing that is going for him is his punching. I think he is not going to win, but I wouldn't be surprised if you saw him in the heavyweight division a year or two from now. Dana White may not want to admit it but Kimbo would be a good catch for the UFC in the view of drawing more fans. Everybody wants to see Kimbo knocked out and everyone wants to see Kimbo knocked someone out.

Kimbo Slice vs. Roy Nelson, this is going to be the biggest ratings for the TUF series ever. I am cheering for Kimbo. Go Kimbo!

he'll get knocked out, what credible guy did he ever fight in the cage, not in their prime

but dont get me wrong i love it when somebody gets knocked out or a whole fight standing up, so he's great in that perspective, but at the same time he now is fighting people who know how to fight, now he's in trouble

I agree but at the same time, Roy Nelson is going to look to be standing up with Kimbo. He wants to be known as the guy that says "I knocked out Kimbo Slice." Nobody gives a fuck that he was the IFL Champion. You saw how hurt he was at the season opening when Dana White made the big announcement. Rasheed is going to tell Big Country to take the fight to the ground. Big Country won't listen and will attempt to box Kimbo. Thus getting knocked out. If the match drags on then expect to see the judges weigh in on Big Country favor. Plus if he didn't win, then why would the UFC pump up the season by featuring Kimbo. You have two great UFC fighters that are on the show, Rampage (well he left) and Rasheed and all anybody can talk about is Kimbo Slice. He has been on MMA magazines, on MMA talk shows, and just talked about period. Also isn't ironic that one the same show they say that Big Country is unteachable, and at the same time giving him a fight against Kimbo. I mean why Kimbo, why not someone who can take Kimbo down and beat him that way? Perhaps Rasheed wants to see Kimbo get knocked out, but every fight is different. And just because Seth knocked out Kimbo with a lucky punch, doesn't mean Roy Nelson will.

Junior Poster

And in the end all Nelson did was pin him down with his belly...very disappointing

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig
    And in the end all Nelson did was pin him down with his belly...very disappointing
    I know righ! He didn't do anything to make it exciting. After the fight he was just a cocky motherfucker. I hope he wins and goes into the UFC and face a heavyweight who knows how to ground and pound. Did you hear that Kimbo Slice will be fighting at UFC 105 or 106 in December? He will be at the TUF Finale.

like i said kimbo cant fuck with anyone in the sport, his chance is a lucky punch