Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    fake ad, cause theirs a pic of naiomi on their.

diff pics of diff girls smh.
    Eros is FILLED with fake ads these days of girls using pics of gg models.
    I am surprised more people don't complain.

Not suggesting that this ad is fake, because I don't know.

Carry on .

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Could this be the start of a price war?

All I know is I would love for her to come out east.

Now see thats what we all need in this tough economy budget ball bustin deals like this one..& at $Free .99 you cant beat da price... Hell I dont even mind tipping a couple extra food stamps at that price...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

Carry on .
    Yeah what's up with that?! I thought Eros was the place you could trust, more or less!! I just saw this beeyotch yesterday and I almost got in a fight because I told her she wasn't the girl in the pic. She said she gained weight and all this BS. I said "Bitch, this girl has a tattoo on her shoulder" "Oh I got rid of that a long time ago." It about came to fisticuffs, but I guess I should learn to leave these trifling hoes alone.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

I'm thinking if you really need to verify the chic then google the number and see what u get.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix

Carry on .
    Yeah what's up with that?! I thought Eros was the place you could trust, more or less!! I just saw this beeyotch yesterday and I almost got in a fight because I told her she wasn't the girl in the pic. She said she gained weight and all this BS. I said "Bitch, this girl has a tattoo on her shoulder" "Oh I got rid of that a long time ago." It about came to fisticuffs, but I guess I should learn to leave these trifling hoes alone.
    Hmm, well I hope most of that was said in jest- as I find it offensive when a man calls a woman a bitch, or a hoe- BUT if I were on the other end of the spectrum and a consumer, I would for the most part stick to girls who have websites, have done internet modeling, or have a good reputation (as much as dislike review sites, they do serve a descent purpose for some).

Eros probably has one of the stritctest advertiser guide lines out there, but I am sure fake pics get by as there is no way to verify each person one by one.

The number one complaint I hear is fake pics, so it must happen very often. As one gentleman told me once (which was the best analogy I have heard) "You see a Playboy model in the pics and when you get there, Grandma Moses opens the door".

Anyway, I hope I did not hijack this thread, and as far as typos on Eros ( as this price is), it can definately happen with the new automated system if you don't proof it or there is an uploading error.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix

Carry on .
    Hmm, well I hope most of that was said in jest- as I find it offensive when a man calls a woman a bitch, or a hoe- BUT if I were on the other end of the spectrum and a consumer, I would for the most part stick to girls who have websites, have done internet modeling, or have a good reputation (as much as dislike review sites, they do serve a descent purpose for some).

Eros probably has one of the stritctest advertiser guide lines out there, but I am sure fake pics get by as there is no way to verify each person one by one.

The number one complaint I hear is fake pics, so it must happen very often. As one gentleman told me once (which was the best analogy I have heard) "You see a Playboy model in the pics and when you get there, Grandma Moses opens the door".

Anyway, I hope I did not hijack this thread, and as far as typos on Eros ( as this price is), it can definately happen with the new automated system if you don't proof it or there is an uploading error.
    Actually, no I wasn't playing. I don't think most girls are bitches and hoes, but they do exist! And to get mad and try to insult my intelligence by claiming to be someone you obviously aren't, gives me the right to call you a trifling ghetto bitch! I even had the pic on my iphone and I told her I knew who SHE was and she was not who I wanted to see!
    Anyway, I don't think it was as much a fake pic as it was the old bait and switch, which I've been down with in the past, if the girl is a worthy replacement----- but damn, you got busted! Why not just fess up?! That's what made me mad... she thought I was that damn stupid!!!!
    OK sorry. Hijacking over.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Veteran Poster

Euros is fill of typos.

For example, in one girl's add, her asking price is $1500 per hour. That can't be right.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by envivision
    Euros is fill of typos.

For example, in one girl's add, her asking price is $1500 per hour. That can't be right.
    Hilarious