Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Melanie is so nice..also i love to fu** her

FanaticWear

Quote Originally Posted by talldudeil

I have never understood the attraction of being topped though, since in either case I am I am making love to a woman If I wanted a cock in my ass why not just pick a guy. I don't mean to be disrespectful to those that like it I just consider myself to be straight, I just enjoy the way that TG's make love it just seems more fun to me.
    well that is a valid point but it also is a sign of inexperience, you should try both before you conjecture, with all respect;or have you? There is a big difference between fucking guys and fucking t girls, perhaps it is not just a question of a cock in the ass but whose cock it is. The beauty of a t girl is that she is an illusion of female with the ability to penetrate, thus bringing a more varied sexual experience, as well as a totally different sexual attitude.

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    10 inches = torn anus
    I think your equation should factor in the width or girth of the cock as most of us can take a long penis withour any difficulty. But a cock that has the girth of a beer can is going to lead to a real hang over, my motto is if it is too wide to fit in the throat, keep it out of your ass,

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by helmetvonzeplin
    10 inches = torn anus
    I think your equation should factor in the width or girth of the cock as most of us can take a long penis withour any difficulty. But a cock that has the girth of a beer can is going to lead to a real hang over, my motto is if it is too wide to fit in the throat, keep it out of your ass,
    it doesn't really roll off the tongue but I'd need to see it on a tshirt before making a final decision :P

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Being top with a hung shemale

Quote Originally Posted by mojitoo
    Last week I visited Rebeca Fox in London, her penis was huge (seriously huge around 10 inches) and Im a bi-curious sucked her well but it was really hard to be bottom to her because of her size.
    Anyway being top to with a huge dicked shemale always turns me on I'm not that big I mean around 5-6 inches but watching a huge penis hanging on by belly while Im being top is a really really turns me on...
    what do u think???
    I call BS on the 10"
    Any pics of this girl???

[quote="FruitTree"][quote="helmetvonzeplin"]
    10 inches = torn anus

it doesn't really roll off the tongue but I'd need to see it on a tshirt before making a final decision :P[/quote

how about, NO SUCKY, NO ME FUCKY

or IF IT DON'T FIT IN MY MOUTH, IT WON'T FIT DOWN SOUTH

or in the words of the late Johnny Cockran,
    IF THE DICK DON'T FIT. I WON'T COMMIT