Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Layla...

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    10 inches = torn anus
    I imagine these Tankslappers could tear apart one's butt, eh???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	melanie_1_212.jpg 
Views:	2003 
Size:	208.9 KB 
ID:	274809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layla_in_black_6_363.jpg 
Views:	1918 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	274810  

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Layla...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    10 inches = torn anus
    I imagine these Tankslappers could tear apart one's butt, eh???

Melanie is one of my very favorite all time Shemale Yum models
    she is such a fucking well hung gorgeous as hell cutie!
    i love looking thru her photo gallery.
    i'm hoping i'd eventually see her in one of Joey Silvera's or Tony Vee's f Outta Control or New York films.
    it's been so interesting seeing her develop.

Junior Poster

I thought I was the only 1. I luv f**kin big dick tgirls. Waichin it twirl while I'm bumpin her ass is a beautiful site.

If you ain't pickin me up, don't look down on me!!

Junior Poster

+1!

twitter- kmodivxx

Junior Poster

I second that!

I love being with both GG and TG's as I am a very sexual person. If I have a choice I will always go with the better looking (to me at least) which tends to be the TG's as they tend to care more about their looks than most GG's. Having said that I am a very oral person so I love sucking a TG's clit, tits, nipples, kissing etc.

I have never understood the attraction of being topped though, since in either case I am I am making love to a woman If I wanted a cock in my ass why not just pick a guy. I don't mean to be disrespectful to those that like it I just consider myself to be straight, I just enjoy the way that TG's make love it just seems more fun to me.

6'8" 180 lb oral top

Rookie Poster

Default Hung tgirls

I had met a girl she was very huge and on top of that she had a small frame 5'4" but had 8" long 6" girth. She gave me some poppers and that helps. I toyed myself with a dildos that was almost her size in thickness and lube up well. So the pain was not ugly but very pleasurable. She was pounding away and I took every inch of her! I must say in my preference that larger size cocks feel better than smaller ones. But if you are dating the likes of Ednita, or a Suzanna Holmes then truthfully there is nothing that can prepare for their onslaught! Lol! They just don't make those size dildos yet!

hardnsoft

Rookie Poster

discussion went in to wrong direction, actually I was talking about''being top with a hung girl'' not being bottom...
    anyway one more question, can anyone give some tips how to deepthroat a girls dick especially if size is big (7-8 inches) ??

Rookie Poster

Deep throating a really big girl or guy isn't that hard once you get over the initial gag. The biggest cock I ever sucked or had inside me was a Thai bar girl who claimed to be 11 inches but was probably more like 9 inches. As a ts with a very small penis I can never top, but it just seems natural to me that whoever has the biggest dick would be the natural top.

Quote Originally Posted by sandiego1
    anal ease, does that stuff numb you?
    if I recall that is a benzocaine product that does numb you and has the side effect that it can numb your partner as well if it gets on his/her cock, that stuff is useful in small doses but takes away from the total sensation, however can be useful for beginners or if you are being had by more that one cock in a short time. like belly down in a sex club with a line up behind you

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"