Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Being top with a hung shemale

Last week I visited Rebeca Fox in London, her penis was huge (seriously huge around 10 inches) and Im a bi-curious sucked her well but it was really hard to be bottom to her because of her size.
    Anyway being top to with a huge dicked shemale always turns me on I'm not that big I mean around 5-6 inches but watching a huge penis hanging on by belly while Im being top is a really really turns me on...
    what do u think???

Default Re: Being top with a hung shemale

Quote Originally Posted by mojitoo
    Last week I visited Rebeca Fox in London, her penis was huge (seriously huge around 10 inches) and Im a bi-curious sucked her well but it was really hard to be bottom to her because of her size.
    Anyway being top to with a huge dicked shemale always turns me on I'm not that big I mean around 5-6 inches but watching a huge penis hanging on by belly while Im being top is a really really turns me on...
    what do u think???
    5-6 inches is normal size, so you are ok size. As for being topped by a girl that is large (yeah 10 inches is pretty big) does take some getting use to. But if you warm up right, then you can be topped by a girl that size with little to no pain.

Rookie Poster

I am interested in getting top by a big fat cock, please tell me how I can warm up properly to take it all in and enjoy the experience???

Default Rebecca Fox...

Quote Originally Posted by biglaredo
    I am interested in getting top by a big fat cock, please tell me how I can warm up properly to take it all in and enjoy the experience???
    Try buying some dildos and work your way up to the size you think the girl is. Lube up, and practice, practice, practice.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Being top with a hung shemale

Quote Originally Posted by mojitoo
    what do u think???
    Hi Rebecca

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Practice makes perfect... don't try the biggest girls first but work up to it. Be relaxed be lubed and maybe try the unmentionable stuff that comes in little bottes to be even more relaxed. And take it nice'n'easy. IMHO length is seldom a problem... but girth is. Some girls can be aggresive (that famous black girl from Californiria whose name I forget) so as a rookie you really gotta avoid them.

Junior Poster

buy anal ease. problem solved

Junior Poster

anal ease, does that stuff numb you?

try it, you might like it!

Veteran Poster

10 inches = torn anus