Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please don't

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Please don't

Please don't ruin gifts from the ladies (pics, links. movies, etc.) because you have an issue with them (they wouldn't give you any ass or take your ass)..........

There's tons of other members on here that work their asses off daily and come home and log on here to forget stress........

thanks,

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

Well said.

"Oh the pics are airbrushed, oh I hate that tattoo, I dont like the over surgeried look, oh I dont like girls with no implants etc etc etc" What do those comments actually acheive other than making the person posting the pics feel bad about being here.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

If you can't say anything nice , then don't say anything at all.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    thats what thumpers mom always said wasnt it or was that the skuns mom lol sorry i had to do it after i read that but yeah i agree with you lol

ThaTiger23..

Veteran Poster

I agree with that statement for the most part although I think constructive criticism can be good sometimes.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    I agree with that statement for the most part although I think constructive criticism can be good sometimes.
    there's constructive criticism for gents like us ANYWHERE ELSE but this site.....

no offense to the ladies but if a dude says something about say the color of your hair that you don't like it's (OFF WITH HIS HEAD, I WANT HIM BANNED!!!!!!!!!)

I type that to let dudes know I understand completely where some of you are coming from, but for the sake of the board leave it off the forums....

over the past couple of years I've worked diligently to create places you could express yourself without HA having to be involved (i.e. chat, chat, and more chat) yet some dudes simply don't give a shit and would rather whine in my inbox about "why'd I get banned?!?" or run to another board and say how unfair it is over here because of some dumb shit they typed...........

so guys, if you don't have anything nice to say don't type the shit

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    That is the best saying and i agree about not upsetting the girls here.

Junior Poster

I think the thing that most guys don't understand is that the girls put in a RIDICULOUS amount of effort, over years and years, to look as good as they do now. It's impossible for us guys to imagine what these women have been through (and I'm not kissing up). The funny thing is, is that the girls, since they've put in so much effort, are very picky about their mates. They may seem imperfect to some men on here, but, to them. they're as beautiful as they've ever been and want their men to put at least half that energy into making themselves look good. Hence, slobs get no respect because they don't put in the most basic effort to their appearance.

CA

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Professional Poster

+1

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

Please think before you post. This site is for ADMIRERS of TS. If you don't admire a particular girl, just change channels. Please don't ruin the experience for the rest of us. We adore these girls and so value their kindness and graciousness in sharing their photos and stories with us.

Thank you Angels.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

well i can add to this, yes being a girl transitioning myself its a hard and costly path to take ... and yes we all try our best to look as good as we can for fans of the niche while we transiton .
    i know i have been based many times in the past pre my boob job etc and even now i get some shitty comments about my face etc what not.. yes i fucking know my face is not picture perfect its called waiting to get FFS but we can only make do with what we have ...

Now usually most of the girls will just ignore the flak and shit but as some posters above have said, yes sometimes feelings get hurt with comments...so i agree that if its a nasty comment on your mind just let it go...

YEs to constructive critism i can take that, i am a big girl, if something thinks i can improve in an area be it a pose, makeup look, angles etc then great i will take that on board

just my littel thoughts on it

Be nice all have fun and enjoy xx maybe think of it this way. offer support and encourgment to the girls ..hell i would rathr some one say "hey Libb your look is coming along these days keep it up"

xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam