Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Please don't

It used to really bother me, but know I tend to avoid discussions that lead to flaming, and when people say rude things about my appearance or work (which happens much less here than it does other places on the internet) I just take it with a grain of salt.

I think most of the guys here are pretty rad, and definitely most of the ladies I would be happy to sit down and smoke a spliff or have a drink and laugh with. Maybe I'm getting lazy, or more cautious, but I just don't see it as in my best interest to get offended easily.

I do wish the mods would switch my banners from my old site to my new one, I hate the photos my old webmaster used for my banners and it makes me uncomfortable to see photos I hate being flashed every time I browse....But that has nothing to do with anything.

What about sufblue???????
    If you look at his posts, its clear her is NOT here for the good of the community.
    Its like a homophobe at a Gay Pride event

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    I agree with that statement for the most part although I think constructive criticism can be good sometimes.
    there's constructive criticism for gents like us ANYWHERE ELSE but this site.....

no offense to the ladies but if a dude says something about say the color of your hair that you don't like it's (OFF WITH HIS HEAD, I WANT HIM BANNED!!!!!!!!!)

I type that to let dudes know I understand completely where some of you are coming from, but for the sake of the board leave it off the forums....

over the past couple of years I've worked diligently to create places you could express yourself without HA having to be involved (i.e. chat, chat, and more chat) yet some dudes simply don't give a shit and would rather whine in my inbox about "why'd I get banned?!?" or run to another board and say how unfair it is over here because of some dumb shit they typed...........

so guys, if you don't have anything nice to say don't type the shit

JWBL
    SOOO whats gonna be done about surfblue????

JWBL, cosign

Right on man

C'est La Vie!

Junior Poster

bahh ok...duly noted

fags like baldy are still fair game right? he is a bitch, i dont know if that makes him a tg though

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    There are a few who have become a little less vocal, but plenty of them have been here for years now.

As many of us know, 2009AD is actually formerly banned HA member "Braveman". He's also "vickifanindc" on HD, where he spent nearly a month anonymously attacking Felecia. Imo, he should be re-banned.
    Wrong, unlike you, I was never banned from HA. Leave me out of your fucking drama.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.