Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Can't say that I go "gaga" over her, though I do have a few of her songs
    on my Ipod, and that I have d/l.

I prefer Nicki Minaj for style, and her phat poonany

and Janelle Monáe for style, substance, and
    musicality.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post
    Can't say that I go "gaga" over her, though I do have a few of her songs
    on my Ipod, and that I have d/l.

I prefer Nicki Minaj for style, and her phat poonany

and Janelle Monáe for style, substance, and
    musicality.

Peggy you want some on Nikki Minaj phat pussy. lol.. It's kind of strange hearing you talk like this. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Reyna View Post
    Nicki Manaj is the bestest, I'm sure she and lady gaga will be doing a song together in the future.

Yeah, much like the Beyonce, Lady Gaga collabo:

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    Peggy you want some on Nikki Minaj phat pussy. lol.. It's kind of strange hearing you talk like this. haha
    She's too young, but her phat poonnay reminds me of mine.

Default LA...

Lady Gaga hanging with rocks legends of the past
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gaga-kiss.jpg 
Views:	894 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	338146  

Default Lgg...

Lady Gaga takes 'Twitter Queen' crown from Britney Spears
    (AFP) – 2 hours ago
    SAN FRANCISCO — Lady Gaga has dethroned Britney Spears as "Twitter Queen" with more than 5.7 million followers on the microblogging site and promised on Monday no online celebrity nonsense during her reign.
    An "inaugural message" posted by the pop music diva at her official YouTube channel had been viewed 345,145 times by Monday afternoon.
    "Thank you for beginning my reign as Twitter Queen," Lady Gaga said in video that showed her sitting at a make-up table backstage with a lacy crown atop her head and a glowing wand in one hand.
    "I vow never to partake in online shenanigans and I vow to always tweet and tweet again."
    Lady Gaga, whose birth name is Stefani Germanotta, posted the video after getting word that she had replaced singer Spears as the person with the greatest following at microblogging service Twitter.
    The music star known for creative outfits had 5,750,270 followers at Twitter as of early Monday in California, while there were 5,712,098 people signed on to receive musings or other terse missives fired off at the service by Spears.
    Others in the club of Twitter users with more than five million followers included US president Barack Obama and celebrities Ashton Kutcher and Ellen DeGeneres.
    As with fame, popularity at Twitter is subject to the whims of fans.
    "May you always have cropped cuticles while tweeting and may you never have carpal tunnel," Lady Gaga said, referring to a repetitive stress injury sometimes caused by too much typing.

Default Lgg...

Wednesday, Aug 25, 2010 17:14 ET Broadsheet
    Lady Gaga's male alter ego

Rumor has it the pop star is pretending to be Jo Calderone. Is it edgy performance art or boringly predictable?

By Tracy Clark-Flory
    Cover images from the September issue of Japanese Men's Vogue.

Word on the Inter-street is that Lady Gaga is Jo Calderone. The brooding, dark-haired cover model for the September issue of Japanese Men's Vogue claims to be an Italian mechanic who met the pop star at a photo shoot, took her out to dinner, and then, well, a gentleman never kisses and tells.
    But Calderone's striking resemblance to Gaga has sparked feverish speculation that the songstress has taken on a male alter ego. New York Magazine collected some evidence to support the rumor: The photo shoot was done by Nick Knight, "Gaga's favorite photographer," and the cover images were published today on the blog of Gaga's stylist, Nicola Formichetti. Also: Calderone's Twitter feed is "clogged with interactions with Gaga's favorite arm barnacle, Perez Hilton." I can't say with utter certainty that Gaga is Calderone (I'm 100 percent certain, however, that Perez Hilton's name should always be preceded by the phrase "arm barnacle"), but the case is strong.
    This is just the type of stunt one should expect from the envelope-pushing singer. Just a couple of months ago, the music video for "Alejandro" featured gender-fluid men and a seemingly sexless Gaga engaged in S&M play. Last August, Salon's Mary Elizabeth Williams wrote in response to the mostly debunked rumors that Gaga had a penis, She is "en route to becoming one of pop’s great gender benders." A year later, lo and behold, the buzz is that the singer is pretending to be a dude. Over time, her look has evolved from drag queen to androgynous to drag king, and her self-described sexuality has slid from straight to gay to bi to ... abstinent.
    I generally celebrate the blurring of gender lines and the subversion of traditional sex roles, but this is painfully predictable. I prefer my performance art with a bit more subtlety and suspense. Some of us -- even those who drunkenly berate the DJ with "Gaga! Gaga! Play some Gaga!" -- are experiencing a little Gaga fatigue. My colleague Thomas Rogers put this burnout in particularly depressing terms: "It makes me feel sad, like the summer is over, so we now need to listen to respectable music, like the National, or awful things like Daughtry."

Default Lgg...

Lady Gaga gets political:

!