Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Thanks for the post.

At first I thought, not another Lady Gaga thread. But I'm pleased to see these pics which I haven't seen before.

I actually like Lady Gaga. She is controversial, zany, open-minded and fun. She would be entertaining to hang out with. And she has worked long and hard on her career. She stands out in an industry where there are so many lookalike female entertainers.

Every time I've seen her interviewed on TV she seems really nice, easy to get along with, and has a wicked sense of humour.

Not a fan of all of her music, because though I have liked some of her songs at first, they tend to get overplayed on airplay and I end up getting sick of them.

I love it!

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    4 years from now folks wont even remember her, so enjoy...........
    that's what they said about Elvis and Madonna when they broke out.
    time will tell JW

Veteran Poster

Her label and the music industry as a whole wont let her fade out within 4 years. She's too valuable. They will milk her for everything she has and push her material down our throats until we simply start to ignore her. Then after she has made them millions and millions of dollars they will kick her to the curb and tell her the only reason why she had any success was because they "Made" her. Then they will skin a live kitten and giggle.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

I like her ass more than her music

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

At which point she will start her own label , find a protege` and repeat the process. Circle of life ... vicious aint it.

Whoa there horsey. I keep reading the same comments from people. as if its a contagious disease.. "when commenting on Lady Gaga, you must point to the following things

Shes controversial
    Shes Innovative
    Shes talented...... "

No she aint. Shes a "pop star" who wears stupid clothes which simpletons in the gay media latch onto because society strongly dictates boredom and mediocrity and because some average looking midget with blonde hair and spaniel ear breasts wears a cereal box over her cunt and cheese squares on her head shes seen as "innovative".

"innovative".. Little Boots is more innovative than her because she plays a crazy japanese music box.

WOW.. she can dance.. NO ONE HAS EVER DANCED
    WOW She wears bizarre clothes NO ONE HAS EVER WORN BIZARRE CLOTHES
    WOW she sings songs NO ONE HAS EVER SUNG A SONG

Fucks sake boys and girls, she died her hair blonde because she was getting confused with Amy Winehouse. Amy Winehouse is pretty much everything that Lady Gaga would want to be. Shes a fucking train wreck with her own stupid look, and she can actually sing. Thats new and interesting, but because she doesnt exploit the idiot gaylords so they buy her crummy and soulless whining with 'clever marketing' and sucking up to vain music show hosts then shes hoisted as some queen of pop and fashion. Fashion? Whats fashion? If I see another emo white witch with a hair bow, I'm going to wretch bile into their vacuous cunt.

Lady Gaga isnt fit to suck the marrow from Winehouses spine, and I dont even like Winehouse. Get a grip people.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey
    Whoa there horsey. I keep reading the same comments from people. as if its a contagious disease.. "when commenting on Lady Gaga, you must point to the following things

Shes controversial
    Shes Innovative
    Shes talented...... "

No she aint. Shes a "pop star" who wears stupid clothes which simpletons in the gay media latch onto because society strongly dictates boredom and mediocrity and because some average looking midget with blonde hair and spaniel ear breasts wears a cereal box over her cunt and cheese squares on her head shes seen as "innovative".

"innovative".. Little Boots is more innovative than her because she plays a crazy japanese music box.

Fucks sake boys and girls, she died her hair blonde because she was getting confused with Amy Winehouse. Amy Winehouse is pretty much everything that Lady Gaga would want to be. Shes a fucking train wreck with her own stupid look, and she can actually sing. Thats new and interesting, but because she doesnt exploit the idiot gaylords so they buy her crummy and soulless whining with 'clever marketing' and sucking up to vain music show hosts then shes hoisted as some queen of pop and fashion. Fashion? Whats fashion? If I see another emo white witch with a hair bow, I'm going to wretch bile into their vacuous cunt.

Lady Gaga isnt fit to suck the marrow from Winehouses spine, and I dont even like Winehouse. Get a grip people.
    You need to catch a good cock beating! How the hell can you even think of camparing Amy Crackhouse to Lady Gaga? Crackhouse walks around 1/2 dead with a fucking bee hive on her head while looking lik eshe put on something left over from a Grease play! Gaga has style and has sexuality which Crackhouse wouldnt have if she lived twice! Amy tallented? What has she done after her 1 hit wonder "rehab" and that shitty ass album that I spent $13 on? Nothing but get famous for being a self hating looser, drug addict, drunk.

Gaga performed at the VMAs and proved she can sing LIVE which is more than can be said for 99.9% of pop starts out there rite now. Performance was one of the best of the nite next to Pinks.

What the fuck have you done? Where is your fucking tallent? That girl has more tallent on her 2" clit than you can ever imagine of having....Who died and made you Clive Davis!!

I like em hung!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    Lady Gaga the new Queen of the Trannies lol
    I LOVE Lady Gaga! Her VMA performance is one of the highlights of the evening and will never be forgotten. She ROCKS! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey

Shes controversial
    Shes Innovative
    Shes talented...... "

Don't hate!

You forgot to add "IMHO", because without that caveat your words just sound arrogant and harsh.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?