Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

If you meant for it to be a interesting trend you would have said it, you are a fucking lonely drunk shit starter, SIMPLE.

I dont care how many surgeries you have had, I dont care how many awards you get you are still so fucking unhappy you continue to lash out at any other ts you can.

I know Im not the prettiest ts out there, HELL I know I can be crazy at moments, I know Ill never be anything but WENDY but Im fucking happy with myself and dont constantly feel the need to argue and attack.

I admit early in my career I made many mistakes and poor judgements with my fellow girls and I have apologized and moved on as have they. However you just cant seem to tackle your own insecurities and MOVE ON.

Dont fucking engage me anymore in conversation, dont fucking mention my fucking name and Vicki I invite you anytime you seeme to tell me Im a fucking moron to my face.

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

Like i said before i love seeing our brothaz fucking ya'll white trannies why does this have to be a big problem.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mixedprettyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

You're a fucking moron and you continue to prove it.
    Oh shit, Vicki, that was funny!!!

lmao
    LOL Vicki V.S Wendy...Oh my god this is fuckin awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Dont fucking engage me anymore in conversation, dont fucking mention my fucking name and Vicki I invite you anytime you seeme to tell me Im a fucking moron to my face.
    Can you hear the crowd of board members going OoOOoOoOoOoOooO

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Junior Poster

How about white guys on black trannies?

There is no Vicki vs. Wendy on my end. I respect and look up to her as an entertainer and business woman. However I refuse to sit back and allow her to continue tomake negative comments about me for no apparent reason.

All this online trash talking is stupid, I swore to Joanna not to do this and I fucking did it again. So its simple she and I can ignore each other and be adults or she can continue to make her "lame", "moron" "crazy" comments at that point I would rather her say it to my face than behind a computer.

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

5 Star Poster

If you meant for it to be a interesting trend you would have said it, you are a fucking lonely drunk shit starter, SIMPLE.

I dont care how many surgeries you have had, I dont care how many awards you get you are still so fucking unhappy you continue to lash out at any other ts you can.

I know Im not the prettiest ts out there, HELL I know I can be crazy at moments, I know Ill never be anything but WENDY but Im fucking happy with myself and dont constantly feel the need to argue and attack.

I admit early in my career I made many mistakes and poor judgements with my fellow girls and I have apologized and moved on as have they. However you just cant seem to tackle your own insecurities and MOVE ON.

This is about the umpteenth time I've seen you threaten someone with "say it to my face". I'm not a brawler as you seem to be and even if I was, it wouldn't be with someone who outweighs me by 70# and is 5+" taller. But I'm sure if we ever meet again you'll know without me saying it to your face that I'm thinking it. But thanks for the thread to add premeditated to the charge if and when you ever decide to go Mike Tyson on me.

Also, I am far from a drunk... That is totally false. I drink about once a week, and in company of large groups of friends or fellow clubbing social drinkers... Drinking is very social for me and when I do it, I drink for effect.

This has nothing to do with my insecurities and anyone reading this thread can clearly see who is insecure. I made a comment about various girls engaging in gang bangs... totally harmless as ANYONE can see... and you go off on my shit like a crazy, insecure person. I don't engage you in coversation... this thread wasn't engaging you in coversation. You took it upon yourself to be start this.

... and yes... this is one of your crazy moments that you were talking about. Have another BK broiler and get off my shit. You're not worth my time.

Junior Poster

Man, I love you, Vicki! You hit the nail on the head.

That's the funniest shit I've read in a long time!

lmao

Junior Poster

LOL at "Charlie Murphy's Friday Night Tranny Fights" in this thread.

The Ultimate Warrior

5 Star Poster

There is no Vicki vs. Wendy on my end. I respect and look up to her as an entertainer and business woman. However I refuse to sit back and allow her to continue tomake negative comments about me for no apparent reason.

All this online trash talking is stupid, I swore to Joanna not to do this and I fucking did it again. So its simple she and I can ignore each other and be adults or she can continue to make her "lame", "moron" "crazy" comments at that point I would rather her say it to my face than behind a computer.
    Likewise. I'm not going to passively sit and get called a drunk lonely shit starter and then meekly crawl into a corner...

Junior Poster

Have another BK broiler and get off my shit. You're not worth my time.

:P
    too funny lmao