224. You may not vote on this poll
  • Turn On

157 70.09%
  • Turn Off

67 29.91%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    posting a boy pic without her permission will piss off about 99.99% of tgirls........ so to all the guys of HA, please refrain from doing that

thx
    What i donīt get is when a girl is pissed when she posted the pics herself earlier and somebody repost them.

Seeing before transition pics is interesting for me but its neither a turn on or turn off.
    I'm counting the days till Mimi Plastique wants the current set of her SheMale-Club pictures removed from here.
    Maybe this is unfair (because she was always attractive) the way Jennifer Paris has handled this picture situation is an object lesson in how to deal it.
    Is anybody less attracted her now,than before because of the early picture ? I seriously doubt it.

Junior Poster

(from the 9.00 mark)

As for getting turned on by it...."It's not illegal..."

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I'm not turned on or off with it...but out of respect I wouldn't post the before pictures. A couple of close friends showed me their before pictures; I was like "And?"

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

Default my 3 cents

liking the before pics doesn't make u gay like some ppl here implied

i love the before pics but i am not sexually attracted to them...but i love the transformation process, be it a transition or even drag...

after all, the transition is what separates tgirls from gg's...and the reason so many guys are specifically attracted to tg's is because they USED TO BE GUYS and that's fascinating

because that's the main difference between tg's and gg's...

Yeah, I find it a turn on. I'm fascinated by the whole idea of transformation, that's one of the reason t-girls turn me on so much in the first place, the fact that they were once one gender and have changed themselves to become another. I think every stage of the process is fascinating and would always be curious to see pictures of girls both pre and during transition.

I'm bisexual so I guess that might give me a different viewpoint to some of the straight t-girl admirers, but I kind of get off on the idea of the girls having once been men. I like guys and I like girls so seeing a guy who could or might or has become a girl is sort of sexy.

Having had to live the life of a man while feeling, inside, like a woman, is such an important part of what makes any t-girl the woman she is today, it is her formative experience, that it is a part of her personality and therefore must be an exciting thought on some level to anyone who really wants to know her.

However, having said all that, I am well aware that for many of the girls, particularly those still undergoing transitions and still unhappy with aspects of their bodies, this reminder of the masculine body they were born in is not a happy one and something they would rather put behind them. Therefore, although the idea is a turn on to me, I would never want to go into it with any girl who wasn't comfortable with revealing those details and images of her past.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Some girls post their whole life story of transition on youtube as a slideshow. This amazes me in light of the strong views against posting pre pics on HA.

Girls who are not in the industry have less to lose in terms of reputation and financial gain. They don't have fans to turn off.

Their interest in posting their pre and mid transition pics is to encourage other girls who are starting or struggling with their transition. "Look how far I've come. You can do it too. Take heart. Don't give up. You're not alone."

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

There was before pics of TSJess as a boy in high school and after. Not a turn on especially since I think they were originally put out by an ex.

Why a man would like to see that ? either it is a turn on or a turn off it is just a Gurl decision to share it with the right person whenever she feel comfortable ... if...

We TG woman just want to forget about that person that it was discordant with the one we always looked in the mirror.

I think there is nothing alluring about the " before " of any TG woman for any man who is attracted to her as a Female ( so far a guy who is into a TS it is because her femininity ) not because she was a boy . IMHO

Love...

Cinthya

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    posting a boy pic without her permission will piss off about 99.99% of tgirls........ so to all the guys of HA, please refrain from doing that

thx
    Co-sign

Professional Poster

Related question. Girls, do you keep your old photos? Why? Are there any girls here who have thrown away all their pre photos? Why?

Look, I'm not interested in seeing any pre-transition photos. The only interest value, if there is any at all, is that the before photos are an exclamation point to the wonder that this beautiful feminine girl was born into a male body at birth. How amazing.

A similar interest that people have is the before and after photos of someone who has gone on a diet and lost a lot of weight. Hence the popularity of the TV show Biggest Loser. Its not that people are turned on by photos of overweight people. We just like to see success and growth in people, and applaud their achievements.

Yeah, that's it exactly. Ladies, I applaud your achievements in becoming who you are. I love you all for the girls you are and the women you are blossoming into.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?