67 29.91%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody

Urban Dictionary rocks!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    • it's a slippery slope.
    there are stages of transition and sometimes a girl looks better in an earlier stage than in her finished stage.
    • like , a girl may look better with natural hormone breasts than after she gets huge fake tits.
    [/list]
    Too many trans girls do this. Big boobs are hot yes but theirs a point where you go too big for your body and they look horrible.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad
    Too many trans girls do this. Big boobs are hot yes but theirs a point where you go too big for your body and they look horrible.

I don't think its a case of too big in general, just too big to look realistic. Its like the skin is too tight to accomodate the implant that they have chosen. It forces the nipple high into an unnatural looking position and the shape of the implant is clearly visible. I much prefer girls with either smaller implants or none at all. /rant

Quote Originally Posted by Tepres
    16 to 11 think dudes are a turn on? I always knew there were some gays on this forum, but I didn't think they were this big of a majority.
    It's not that they are turned on by the before pictures, it's how far they came. I have often seen gg playboy type models post pictures of themselves as skinny young girls. Maury has shows where people who were nerds make amazing transformations. And even the 'extreme makeover' type shows are part of the same phenomenom.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeforeAfterTransform
    I like the way Eclipsemint put it.
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    I find pictures of men neither a turn on or a turn off.

But I do find them interesting in relation to the transition of a girl personality born in a male body and taking the steps to becoming a woman. THAT is amazing shit.

And being an admirer of TS girls, including the person they are inside, not just the sex object of their nude and alluring bodies, it tells me something about that girl to see how she presented herself to the world BEFORE she took the big step to change and appear to the world as female.

Rookie Poster

IMHO Jennifer's "before", are hotter than the "after"....just one mans opinon

Rookie Poster

Hey guys new to the whole posting thing... anyways I can appreciate the transition but would prefer to stick with the end product...

I Need you to place it in my mouth nice and slow!!

No, I don't think they're hot.
    I like to think that post-transition the girls look like they want to, I don't want to know what they looked like at the time when they were so unhappy that they went through the transition hell.

Insert funny quote here

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Jennifer, you got the perfect sized implants to match your curvy hips and vuluptious ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    TSJennifer said:
    heres and example of me b4 my tits and after

See more pics like these on my site http://www.JenniferParis.net

Before and after, Jennifer, are both totally hot.
    Thanks very much!

XOXO,

Jennifer Paris

Veteran Poster

Neither really. It is interesting, just like seeing pictures of people when they were just kids, but it doesn't change my perception of how attractive a girl is now.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    posting a boy pic without her permission will piss off about 99.99% of tgirls........ so to all the guys of HA, please refrain from doing that

thx
    What i donīt get is when a girl is pissed when she posted the pics herself earlier and somebody repost them.

Seeing before transition pics is interesting for me but its neither a turn on or turn off.