Thread: transsexuals

Rookie Poster

Default transsexuals

i was just wondering considering i have never seen an actually transsexual in my life arnt they easy to spot if you know what i mean. When i thought about it tranny's must be taller than most women must have bigger feet than most women. I just thought that a transsexual must be quite easy to spot amoung a group of women i am not saying this in a bad way i like the fact that shemales look different to woman and that you can tell them appart.

Rookie Poster

well sorry im only saying wot i have seen i am not saying that these shemales are not beautiful

Default Re: transsexuals

==
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	045794_110.jpg 
Views:	1645 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	31599   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2351_197.jpg 
Views:	1638 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	31600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111_191.jpg 
Views:	1643 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	31601  

Of the two TS's that I know closely, one is tall, has long feet, and has hands the size of tennis rackets. I found the same features on a GG I dated for a while that was on a university basketball team. The other girl I know is petite with tiny hands and feet and looks more like a highschool preen than what some people might imagine a T-girl to resemble.

It's that old adage about books and covers, don'tchaknow.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: transsexuals

Quote Originally Posted by whizz_kid
    i was just wondering considering i have never seen an actually transsexual in my life arnt they easy to spot if you know what i mean. When i thought about it tranny's must be taller than most women must have bigger feet than most women. I just thought that a transsexual must be quite easy to spot amoung a group of women i am not saying this in a bad way i like the fact that shemales look different to woman and that you can tell them appart.
    Yeah, your way of thinking is true ..then again if you like TS/TG women then why would you care? Id say for guys into TS/TG women that is a good thing. Unless ofcourse this "liking" of TS/TG women is sorta like "closeted". It actually depends on a guy and is a case to case basis hun. You made good points. Most (Not all) TS/TG women's dimentions are alot bigger than GG..tho there are a lucky few who's height weight etc. proportional to a GG (hands, feet and all) too and some are too stealth to even detect they are TS/TG.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    Didn't you ever see the film, SHALLOW HAL? Big hands & big feet, who cares?

mds
    LOL@mds. I love that movie!!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol