Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You can say that again, this must be the weirdest thread i have read in a long time.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Are tranny admirers

Quote Originally Posted by runamok
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    What's the attraction to a shemale with a hard on?
    she can fuck me with it!
    look here tool piece, let me explain the situation. When I get a hard on, I want to stick the fucker somewhere, I want to fuck something. Now I don;t know how trannys/women think, cos I;m a dude, but when a tranny gives me that sheepish look with a raging hard on, I'm outta there

If I got with a tranny I would definitely not be submissive, I'm sorry girls but I like to be in control, and I like to be the man, but that's just me and if we have different ideas about that, then so be it and we can peacefully part ways.

As far as a girl with a hard-on, its just like a few of you have said. You can see she's excited already there is not guessing game there, she's ready to fuck, so you get the green light to go ahead. For a man its all mental and visual. To me tranny's represent the ultimate "no-babies" fuck. You can fuck and cum all you want but you won't be seeing any little you's running around, so that's a relief in and of itself, hence there is no life committing commitment as far as creating another life and therefore you can concentrate on just pure pleasure and lust.

So, you see that's she's turned on thats the main reason why a girl with a hard on is a turn on, the added benefit is that you won't be locked to that person if you ''accidentally"cum in side. It's almost guilt free sex, lol of course when it comes to creating children... feelings of the other person, on the other hand, are another deal entirely. I think a lot of men are attracted to tranny's because they represent no holes barred anamalistic fucking. It's kind of like an extension of "machismo" in the sense that ultimately its not the pleasure of the woman that is important, but the pleasure of the fucker going after the fuckee. If I'm sounding like a douchebag, I probably am. I'm not trying to degrade tranny's but I'm trying to put voice to that little urge inside of those attracted.

In the end for me a lot of it would be and is mental, you look and act like a woman(and in many ways VERY hot women trying to attract a man), so I'm going to be the man and I'm going to be the one doing the fucking. The hard on part, yeah, I choose to view it as an extension of the woman, therefore it shall recieve pleasure as well, whether oral or by hand. I would like to please my woman before I fuck her. In seeing that she is obviously 'stimulated' I could then, without a doubt, proceed to have sex/make love/fuck because she is as horny as I am. I would love to make you cum because its proof that I am turning you on to the point of orgasm, that I am doing my job pleasing you. Again this is just me saying my POV, hence trannys doing men just dont do it for me.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeag7
    You can say that again, this must be the weirdest thread i have read in a long time.
    face the facts, you're a POWERBOTTOM in denial
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	powerbottom_130.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	274298  

Junior Poster

What's the attraction to a shemale with a hard on?
    she can fuck me with it!
    look here tool piece, let me explain the situation. When I get a hard on, I want to stick the fucker somewhere, I want to fuck something. Now I don;t know how trannys/women think, cos I;m a dude, but when a tranny gives me that sheepish look with a raging hard on, I'm outta there
    So what the fuck are you saying? You don't love the COCK? Then what are you doing fucking dudes with tits? Scared of the COCK? Then stick to fucking regular chicks you cowardly, swishy dip shit.

But yeah, your a man...that fucks dudes with tits. Your a real twisted, shit-eating faggot you know that.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

[quote="JamesHunt"]
    What if she wont let you leave? She chases you and tackles you ... you made your bed now get ready to be fucked in it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    by default submissive? What's the attraction to a shemale with a hard on?
    I dunno........

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    by default submissive? What's the attraction to a shemale with a hard on?
    I am not at all submissive. When I'm with a lady, she's just that, a lady. I could care less if she gets a hard on. If she does, I will try my best to get her off in the way that is most exciting to them, but it's never going in my ass, and I really don't want anyone else's cum on me. Again, I'm thinking of them as more feminine and the submissive partner than anything. Why the attraction though? It's a different experience from being with a genetic girl. You kind of need a cock to know how to truly please one.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I don't think you can stereotype guys who like TS girls. In my experience TS girls take better care of themselves than women. The penis is just a bonus

Gold Poster

I'm not submissive, and I don't think, at least for me, that that has anything to do with liking a beautiful girl with a hard on. I think it has more to do with having the visual of her being excited. I know the girl can be excited without having a hard on, but it's that visual that you know, without a doubt, that she is, that I find exciting.