Default I have good friends who are transexuals

Some of them are weird or manly but I know some that are great! Mostly online though. everyone in real life hates me. some dude will start stuff with me, so I beat the shit out of him, then his friends step to me with bats and golf glubs, I take out a knife and stab then, then I get arrested for it and have to pay them money, so I tell the judge fuck you and don't pay the fine. then I get several years in jail for contemptive court and failing to pay fines! America sucks lol. But anyways some transexuals are amazing but having a fetish for them is kinda strange. Not plant of the apes strange I mean Michael Jackson Jeffrey Dahmer strange. Also how is everyone doing this place is really funny I like it lol.

I can make niggaz kiss my ass without flexing a muscle!

Are you, or have you thought about being an instructor in an "assertiveness training course"? Anyway if you get around to it tell us some more about your trans friends. I think they are most interesting people.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Are you, or have you thought about being an instructor in an "assertiveness training course"? Anyway if you get around to it tell us some more about your trans friends. I think they are most interesting people.
    I lied my ass off. I only know two. One I used to know on second life but I get Ip banned everytime I come back, the other I know from gaia online but I freaken hate gaia. I just go on there to spam and harrass moderators. I spam random pictures of rappers and woman in thongs, bikinis, and underwear. I've had over 120 accounts banned from there lol.

I can make niggaz kiss my ass without flexing a muscle!

Wow! Very enlightening.

"That's what i thought you said."