Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Jaysis...

How many problems are adolescents going to have to have before these people are satisfied?

Already the over-religious folk are brought up to feel guilty about being sexually attracted to someone, or masturbating, and now this guy is trying to tie it into their culturally indoctrinated homophobia? And what exactly is he doing with these preadolescent boys anyways?

And I'm pretty sure 10-12 year-olds just want to avoid being excluded from the group. I don't think they are naturally homophobic, it's just something they pick up from society and an easy accusation to toss around to anyone who they don't like.

The U.S. really needs more critical thinking and logic taught in the school system.

Rookie Poster

Jaysis...

How many problems are adolescents going to have to have before these people are satisfied?

Already the over-religious folk are brought up to feel guilty about being sexually attracted to someone, or masturbating, and now this guy is trying to tie it into their culturally indoctrinated homophobia? And what exactly is he doing with these preadolescent boys anyways?

And I'm pretty sure 10-12 year-olds just want to avoid being excluded from the group. I don't think they are naturally homophobic, it's just something they pick up from society and an easy accusation to toss around to anyone who they don't like.

The U.S. really needs more critical thinking and logic taught in the school system.

Quote Originally Posted by lochaber
    And what exactly is he doing with these preadolescent boys anyways?
    Spending time with them, to see how susceptible they are to "the gay."

His argument can also be taken in another direction; lets do the same experiment only with 6-9 year old boys, only asking them about girls their age instead of homosexuality.

I suspect, based on back when I used to babysit in k-12... that most boys in that age group dislike the idea of being around girls their age, because those girls have "cooties" and so forth.

Therefore; most guys start off as gay in childhood, only wanting to associate with themselves because "girls are icky."

That's grant worthy science here!

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Circle circle dot dot now i got my cooties shot . Now i can play Doctor w/ Sarah

Sadly though Cooties vaccinations will be the first thing cut w/ healthcare reform.

Junior Poster

Question...

I am pretty self aware of my own cock at all times. I mean, I can't help but know it is down there. Does that make me gay because I think about cock?

Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best.

Quote Originally Posted by biguy4tvtscd
    Question...

I am pretty self aware of my own cock at all times. I mean, I can't help but know it is down there. Does that make me gay because I think about cock?
    Only if you've attempted to suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by biguy4tvtscd
    Question...

Ya, just thinking about cock and looking at cock (not to mention touching cock , licking cock , sucking cock , and taking a big, hard cock in the ass ) makes you gay.

Oops, I guess I'm screwed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dicks_111.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	219.6 KB 
ID:	273068  

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Screwed ?! W/ that much cock ... you're fucked!

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Here ya go Loren , you may need this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a_post_natal_memory_foam_donut_cushion_838.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	273072