Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    I have a pretty good amateur video of Mimi doing some guy. She is pretty hot in it, but bad lighting and video camera work.
    Lmoa yea i created everything by myself up untill this shoot
    I liked your niteflirt stuff better, but I am more into amateur looking videos. Ruby used to have alot of amateur vids on her niteflirt too.

Silver Poster

I have a pretty good amateur video of Mimi doing some guy. She is pretty hot in it, but bad lighting and video camera work.
    I liked your niteflirt stuff better, but I am more into amateur looking videos. Ruby used to have alot of amateur vids on her niteflirt too.
    pay pal and you shall receive ! i have two new vids that never made the cut to niteflirt . they are new vids in HD and very long no pun intended

Silver Poster

damn mimi is sexy as hell!!

Rookie Poster

WooHoo

Junior Poster

pay pal and you shall receive ! i have two new vids that never made the cut to niteflirt . they are new vids in HD and very long no pun intended
    Preview screens?

WoW..fuck meeeee..I knew you were pretty but that set is amazing Mimi...10. 10..10...nuff said

Professional Poster

Just to mediate a little bit, Photoshop is a brand name like Coke or Jeep. Many times when people say Photoshop they simply are referring to photo editing. Mimi's set is awesome, but some spots do look AIRBRUSHED. If they are not, then be happy that you took a pic that looks that flawless and keep it moving. To suggest that airbrushing is not rampant in photography is ludicrous---Playboy does it! The skill is in using it, but not being able to tell you used it! The poster has a valid point that many pics are airbrushed to the point of looking like cartoons and that is not attractive at all. So even if it doesn't apply here, acknowledge his validity and be civil, geeeessh!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 4ever_ngt
    WoW..fuck meeeee..I knew you were pretty but that set is amazing Mimi...10. 10..10...nuff said

thanks babe

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Mimi you are an incredibly beautiful woman thats all i have to say xx

Kudos to Jasmine for the pics, Jasmine you seem to take gorgeous pictures of the girls you work with

Libby xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Default Re: Mimi Plastique, Un-Covered...

Quote Originally Posted by TSMissJasmine
    After being difficult for the past couple months Mimi finally agreed to do a hot photo and video set for me on www.shemale-club.com .

This is a rarity and I feel lucky to have worked with her. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a couple pics before she changes her mind, kicks my ass and deletes the set.

loved working with you mimi, ya bitch.

xoxox -Jas

I know I was so shocked when I saw that she did a nude shoot but was happy she did it with SMC and that it came out very glamorous.

She looked stunning!