Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    its beacuse they are dirty little perverts with no social skills , so a cock picture in their mind is the wayforward...
    Also because they are homos who trade cock pics like baseball cards.

Most straight guys would have the good sense never to send such a picture to a GG. But the homos who send dick pics assume that transsexuals are like-minded cockbandits who get excited by seeing some anonymous homo's cock, rather than women who should be treated with respect.
    Wow! bun, you seem to be really fixated on the word "homo" something on your mind?? Anyway, my guess is that guys and "gals" that send pics of their privates are in short saying "here's what you get and what I have" do you like it or not?? In short if you like what I have then he or she will respond, if not, then I guess we don't hook up.

And on the contrary bun, many women "are" turned on by a man's privates. Many women "today" are into just getting off and hooking up just as much as men are and many of them just want a good stiff one. Also, a friend of mine searched his 14 year old daughters computer only to find at her last girlie sleepover they were up all night looking at guys d**ks. "Not faces", just d**ks. Maybe they were rating them?

Have a great day

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrF
    I wouldn't send a cock pic myself, but I suppose they do it because it works some fraction of the time. "Works" in the sense that they get something out of it -- a positive reaction or a thrill. From what I've heard, the crude approach "works" sometimes with GG too, but it must be pretty inefficient. And depends on the type of girl.
    The "10% Doctrine".... Years ago(1969) when I was in my 1st yr of college 3 of us guys were lab partners/buddies. One day myself and one guy were oogling girls between classes and the other guy walked up and joined us. We're bs-ing and and talking about this and that cutie...I had a date with that girl and another this Friday, etc. The third guy says ...you guys waste your time...."I do the 10% Doctrine." Whats that we say? "You see a girl you want, go talk to her for a couple of minutes...if she still seems interested, then ask her if she wants to fuck" We are shocked and say bullshit, she'll blow you off...."Well, most of them do, but about 10% say yes and bingo. By the time you have a few dates, maybe a week or two, I've been getting laid by 2 or 3 chicks and you still haven't and probably won't....you are out time and money and still have a lonely boner. I never had the balls or affrontery to do it so who knows....but that guy was always surrounded by chicks and getting laid.

Junior Poster

^ Yeah, we should start a thread about anecdotes where the crude approach worked (in the narrow sense of obtaining temporary pleasure), because I've heard some amazing stories. Having a S.O. who has a lot of woman friends has added to my collection of stories. The women tell her their secrets and she passes them on to me.

Anyway, that 10% parameter will depend strongly on the guy. I imagine that's an upper limit -- the Brad Pitt limit. For me when I was young it probably would have been ~0.1%. Now that I'm much older ... pretty much zero, I bet.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

If there ever was a time I cared about a guys cock pic, it has long passed, now it simply is played out and offensive

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

its beacuse they are dirty little perverts with no social skills , so a cock picture in their mind is the wayforward...

Most straight guys would have the good sense never to send such a picture to a GG. But the homos who send dick pics assume that transsexuals are like-minded cockbandits who get excited by seeing some anonymous homo's cock, rather than women who should be treated with respect.
    how about "because cocks are beautiful"

MM

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrF
    ^ Yeah, we should start a thread about anecdotes where the crude approach worked (in the narrow sense of obtaining temporary pleasure), because I've heard some amazing stories. Having a S.O. who has a lot of woman friends has added to my collection of stories. The women tell her their secrets and she passes them on to me.

Anyway, that 10% parameter will depend strongly on the guy. I imagine that's an upper limit -- the Brad Pitt limit. For me when I was young it probably would have been ~0.1%. Now that I'm much older ... pretty much zero, I bet.
    Yep, he was a good looking suave dude...tall,long haired blondish surfer (it was a different time kids)....unlike myself Come to think of it....he looked very similar to that kid "California" in the Denzel Washington movie "Remember the Titans" But, FWIW, I did see it in successful action multiple times tho, LOL .

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hvybass
    Also because they are homos who trade cock pics like baseball cards

Not all cocks look nice ! and no cock can hold a decent convo.

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by hvybass

Even if that was true, which it is not, it's a little poof-ish to describe the male member using an feminine adjective. Similarly, vaginas aren't handsome, they're beautiful.