Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have to agree with Liberty, they have no social skills. I usually don't even bother talking to a guy when the first thing he sends me is"here's my cock".

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Rookie Poster

Default Or

Or it could just be the fact that they don't want to socialize and are just looking or hoping for a cheap thrill to get off to. I myself don't want to get to know you so to speak, I want to see ur ass tits pussy and or cock, get off and continue about my day. I don't wanna sit there and carry on a convo with sum one I'll never meet or probly talk to again. I'm just a hornball and wanna see u naked and I'm willing to show u my dick to try to get u to do that maybe even giving that person what they want at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    its beacuse they are dirty little perverts with no social skills , so a cock picture in their mind is the wayforward...
    Also because they are homos who trade cock pics like baseball cards.

Most straight guys would have the good sense never to send such a picture to a GG. But the homos who send dick pics assume that transsexuals are like-minded cockbandits who get excited by seeing some anonymous homo's cock, rather than women who should be treated with respect.
    I don't know about that now I have heard several stories from girls were guys would just show there dicks. I think you should replace straight with "decent".

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

because i love it

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Default Re: What's the deal with guys showing cocks on the net to gi

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Ok, this is something I obviously didn't take the time to think about until now, but watching one of those tg cam4 things, I saw half of the people's profiles in the 'room' who are posting is a cock. And, that reminded me the fact that I've heard plenty of times that girls, especially here, get cock photos sent to themselves by random guys, pretty much routinely.

What exactly are these guys thinking? Obviously, unless the guy is some record holder, some random photo of a guy's cock is not going to 'wow' them. It would like showing off some random vagina photo to a straight guy.

So, does anyone have an explanation of this phenomenon?

Because, I just don't get it.

P.S. If you girls are really amazed by it, or I am wrong about any of this, go ahead and correct me...
    I don't get it either. It seems pretty pointless.

Junior Poster

Default Re: I am that guy

Quote Originally Posted by schlagz
    So on that note if any hot ts out there wants to join me on cam sum time let me know. Good talk
    Haha I think this is the key sentence to everything he just wrote!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Default Re: Or

thats fine people can do that, they can see all of that on my paysite

Quote Originally Posted by schlagz
    Or it could just be the fact that they don't want to socialize and are just looking or hoping for a cheap thrill to get off to. I myself don't want to get to know you so to speak, I want to see ur ass tits pussy and or cock, get off and continue about my day. I don't wanna sit there and carry on a convo with sum one I'll never meet or probly talk to again. I'm just a hornball and wanna see u naked and I'm willing to show u my dick to try to get u to do that maybe even giving that person what they want at the same time.

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    its beacuse they are dirty little perverts with no social skills , so a cock picture in their mind is the wayforward...
    Also because they are homos who trade cock pics like baseball cards.

Most straight guys would have the good sense never to send such a picture to a GG. But the homos who send dick pics assume that transsexuals are like-minded cockbandits who get excited by seeing some anonymous homo's cock, rather than women who should be treated with respect.
    Co-sign

Junior Poster

I wouldn't send a cock pic myself, but I suppose they do it because it works some fraction of the time. "Works" in the sense that they get something out of it -- a positive reaction or a thrill. From what I've heard, the crude approach "works" sometimes with GG too, but it must be pretty inefficient. And depends on the type of girl.

You're right....I've been sending my cock pictures to impress girls...I'll stop.

Back to the farm for me...sigh