Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

YOUR WELCOME PIXIE; I DO LOVE YOUR PERKY LITTLE TITTIES, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU IF YOU WANNNA GO BIGGER. I LIKE YOURS AND ALSO HAZEL TUCKER GOT VERY NICE ONES TOO, SMALL BUT SO VERY PERKY. I LOVE EM LIKE THAT. SEEYA SWEETIE;

CRAIG

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

If you want to go bigger, go for it. Dont base the decision on other people's opinions. you look great now, and if you went through with it, you would still look great.

as far as the new pics go, absolutely amazing. i would like to also say that i have a camera and (somewhat) know how to use it, and volunteer to take any pics you wish. lol. seriously though, great pic set. looking foreward to many more from you.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by karaalextv
    Hey girl, you look great! Don't rush to get those implants just yet. There is something very atrractive IMHO about a natural girl.

Maybe it's just me, but Chastity has / had the same appeal and so did Tara Emory (before she got those Zeppelins installed)..

BTW, I used to live near COLA, SC and I bet you drive the boys wild at 5 points!

Take care, Kara
    Kara,

I'm getting them later. It's not that I was asking people's decisions, I was simply getting their input on a decision already in the works of becoming a reality.

And... I don't drink, and I'm usually too busy to hit up 5 points. I have all the friends I need and it's much cheaper to let them drink here.

--Ann

I don't tolerate assholes. I already have one, why would I want another one?

Rookie Poster

I got burnt yesterday. I got taken advantage of. I was raped... and as a sex worker I simply can't wrap my brain around how to go about coming to terms with this.

I was curled in a ball listening to the voices in my head for hours and hours, and if my friend hadn't bust into my house and saved me at that time, if I'd had a few more hours to live in my own reality... the paramedics would have been taking me to the mental asylum and just shut me up in a padded room, I love those rooms but.... life goes on. It's natural, life goes on. I have to go on... I have to get by. For the ones I love, for the ones who love me, for the people I might meet in the future who I could change for the better with this experience and having gotten through it as I know I will.

Get by... get by...

I've loved the stars too well to be afraid of the dark... don't be afraid of the dark... but I got lost in it, instead of being afraid of it I embraced it... and I have to run away from it now, from losing myself in my own head, my own refuge, my own prison I made. Those companions that came to me in that world keep calling out to me to come back into that world, and my friends call me back to this one... and I just have to meditate and focus every ounce of my will power to stay here, to not abandon everything I've constructed to keep the ones I love in healthy growth and to keep myself developing. This momentum cannot be swayed, one person cannot have the power to destroy me... although I almost destroyed myself.

Get by... get by...

I hope you get over this horrid part, and i do hope you go and talk to someone about what happened.

I know if one of my friends got raped, god help the fucking gobshites that touched her, i would go to hell and back to find them and i would make them suffer badly for what they did.

Rookie Poster

How this pertains to this forum, why I'm sharing this... there's plenty of horny men with whom I can't cope with right now. Violence, maliciousness, everytime my friend plays a violent game or I see an ad on myspace for a horror film, I have to stop myself running away from this hedonistic world of cruelty and desire and running back to my little world. It will take a few days to get my head screwed back on right and be what I'm needed to be.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I am so sorry Miss Pixie. Please be well.

Rookie Poster

Please, no upgrades!!! I get so tired looking at the aftermath scars. You're flawless just as you are!!

Junior Poster

I'm sorry you got taken advantage of Pix, but you have to stay positive (self-defense classes perhaps?). Negative + negative= more negative.

Keep your chin up, you've got amazing potential. You're already naturally beautiful with nice perky natural tits, fit fit body to die for and what, at first glance, seems like a glowing personality as long so you don't let it run wild down the wrong way.

If you do end up in FL then you'll have to drop me a line and I would be happy to take some pics for ya if needed

twitter- kmodivxx

Junior Poster

I'm sorry you got taken advantage of Pix, but you have to stay positive (self-defense classes perhaps?). Negative + negative= more negative.

Keep your chin up, you've got amazing potential. You're already naturally beautiful with nice perky natural tits, fit fit body to die for and what, at first glance, seems like a glowing personality as long so you don't let it run wild down the wrong way.

If you do end up in FL then you'll have to drop me a line and I would be happy to take some pics for ya if needed

twitter- kmodivxx