Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Is feminism genetic racism

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    There's alot of talk from feminists that women get a raw deal in life and should be given special privileges to compete with men. What do you lot think?
    I like Laurie Penny.... She is, well, spunky. And gives an interesting little talk here. One can either agree or disagree --

We Are Not All Feminists | Laurie Penny | Oxford Union

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood View Post
    Wow, you said alot. Sorry, but I know a many men who are at work getting paid the same amount of money that a woman is, but doing a greater share of the work. He's toting 100lb. boxes and she 25lbs. but yet she's making the same or better. As far as the Muslim faith goes, alot of their laws are to protect women; you just have extremist who destroy the true meaning of the koran and the West that only wants to focus on the negative. I have a friend who works undercover for the Gov. He said that many of the women "choose" to wear the Burca in Afghanistan and elsewhere. As far as women being limited to pastoral/ leading role in the church is all tangible with scripture, Jesus/ God called on men to lead the church body not women. Also, when a woman is pregnant, it's not just "her" body anymore, and this society seems to forget the fact that it takes two and those rights of the father are all "TERMINATED" until it's time to pay CHILD SUPPORT to some bimbo who got drunk and got pregnant and ended up on Maury or one who tried to "trap" her man, or some lush who can't make it in life so she got pregnant to get on welfare!

Have a great day
    I agree with your statement about equal work for equal pay. Funny how as long as the male is lifting/carrying a heavier load women don't seem to have a problem with that (as long as they're both earning the same wage). You seldom see them offer to carry/lift the same load. Here's my favorite: "You're a guy, you're built differently and can carry/lift more". Yea? Then I'm doing more/working harder (physical work) and SHOULD be paid more than her. I also seem to notice more women standing around clucking than I do men. Oh and don't get me started on woman who've recently given birth bringing their baby to the workplace and now all of a sudden every woman in the place stops working and now needs to coo at the baby and have lengthy discussions with the mother. Women do just fine in Western society. The only exception that comes to mind is the career woman who doesn't have a child and devotes most of her time to her career. Those women tend to get the shaft when it comes to pay equity with respect to their male counterparts. I also seem to think a lot of women "forget" about men's rights too as stated by other posters like abandoning ship or during a pregnancy.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Sulka_bewitched_me; 06-24-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    women
    Fuck 'em!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Fuck 'em!

...as much as humanly possible...

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

In response to the OP (and his ilk) ...who i had on ignore for months... i offer this song.

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    In response to the OP (and his ilk) ...who i had on ignore for months... i offer this song.
    Seriously, I want to have your babies or pass out trying. Some of the misogynistic comments in this thread make my head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    In response to the OP (and his ilk) ...who i had on ignore for months...
    A Republican, I would assume...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	988631_10151684222484805_1265712971_n.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	593835  

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    A Republican, I would assume...
    Now,now Dan....try to be the dignified Canadian that you are and refrain from slinging mud at your American brethren regardless of political views. I'm a bit surprised, you usually take the high road in these matters.

Last edited by Sulka_bewitched_me; 06-25-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me View Post
    Now,now Dan....try to be the dignified Canadian that you are and refrain from slinging mud at your American brethren regardless of political views. I'm a bit surprised, you usually take the high road in these matters.
    It's the topic that gets me, Sulka! I take exception of a lot of the feminist babble, which in its most radical form is absurd. The worst part for me, down to the wide pop discourse, is the confusion between social equality and proper identity. The differences between sexes is the most beautiful thing life has produce, and it's as if we were trying our best to destroy it. I'm also very much annoyed by the old ideas of the human being as a tabula rasa, only formated by culture. It's an obsolete perspective completely rejected by the most advanced ideas on society today that is still defended with almost rage by some femininsts.
    But then again, I'm as far as possibly imaginable from misoginism. I love women. I think they are the highest form of life on this world! And I do very strongly believe in the rights of women, in social equality, and in the fight women have led to have their rights recognized.
    As to my views on American politics, Sulka, you know that Canada is the US twin country. Whatever happen in the US has a huge impact on us. There is more exchanges between Canada and the US than there is between the US and all other countries combined! And there's also enormous family links between you and us. So I think we have to be vocal when it comes to politics in your country, we have to also speak our minds. You know how politics can poison family talks; well, I guess sometimes it does happen between us...

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    It's the topic that gets me, Sulka! I take exception of a lot of the feminist babble, which in its most radical form is absurd. The worst part for me, down to the wide pop discourse, is the confusion between social equality and proper identity. The differences between sexes is the most beautiful thing life has produce, and it's as if we were trying our best to destroy it. I'm also very much annoyed by the old ideas of the human being as a tabula rasa, only formated by culture. It's an obsolete perspective completely rejected by the most advanced ideas on society today that is still defended with almost rage by some femininsts.
    But then again, I'm as far as possibly imaginable from misoginism. I love women. I think they are the highest form of life on this world! And I do very strongly believe in the rights of women, in social equality, and in the fight women have led to having their rights recognized.
    As to my views on American politics, Sulka, you know that Canada is the US twin country. Whatever happen in the US has a huge impact on us. There is more exchanges between Canada and the US than there is between the US and all other countries combined! And there's also enormous family links between you and us. So I think we have to be vocal when it comes to politics in your country, we have to also speak our minds. You know how politics can poison family talks; well, I guess sometimes it does happen between us...
    Dan, I scold you not because I'm American but because I'm Canadian. I too believe in equality but IMHO I believe some of our maculinity has been taken away and we've been feminized. I've lost count on how many ads I've seen where the ads portray the male in the ad as a complete idiot (while the woman is portrayed as coming to the rescue or showing up the male). I'm sick of those ads. Here's the problem as I see it with a lot of todays women. It's not about equal partnership anymore. Women use sex or their "pussy" to control or even dominate a relationship.
    Attached Images Attached Images