Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who remembers this song!

I MISS THE BOX! MUSIC TELEVISION YOU CONTROL!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Oh...my god...

Are they from Miami?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

that song was always terrible but I guess I was older than the intended target audience. Did you actually like that song or did you just want to know if we remembered it?

Professional Poster

i miss the box too

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    that song was always terrible but I guess I was older than the intended target audience. Did you actually like that song or did you just want to know if we remembered it?
    Back then the song was terrible but compared to alot of stuff that out there it's not so bad.

I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    Back then the song was terrible but compared to alot of stuff that out there it's not so bad.
    I can't argue with that. When your right your right.

Professional Poster

Why was it terrible? Yeah it was little kids but so what? Nobody cared about that! It's Miami bass... From the days when it was ok for black people to listen to music over 90 bpms. That was all you heard in strip clubs from the ATL to the 305! And if she couldn't "drop it" or make it clap, she wasn't shit! Now all we got is nod your head, reefer smoking beats! Ah, the good ol' days, lol!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Why was it terrible? Yeah it was little kids but so what? Nobody cared about that! It's Miami bass... From the days when it was ok for black people to listen to music over 90 bpms. That was all you heard in strip clubs from the ATL to the 305! And if she couldn't "drop it" or make it clap, she wasn't shit! Now all we got is nod your head, reefer smoking beats! Ah, the good ol' days, lol!
    It was terrible because both the beat and the lyrics sucked. Your right their age didn't mean shit since they didn't write or produce anything themselves. Miami Bass sucked in general and with the exception of Luke none of it had any staying power When was the last time anyone pumped some DJ Magic Mike.

Professional Poster

Well since you asked, BPM just played some a couple of weeks ago. But DJ Magic Mike was mostly that Sub-woofer driving pointless bullshit that kids played at car audio shows. It was the musical equivalent of white noise! But booty bass--- 95 south,69 boys, Afro-Rican etc. was huge. And probably still would be if Hammer hadn't made black people rebel against up tempo music.
    BTW, dance/club music in general doesn't have any staying power, that doesn't make it terrible.
    And that funky y2c mix is reminiscent of huge club standards from Egyptian lover, Afrika Bambata, Soul sonic force, Newcleus, Hashim, etc. which was misclassified as "freestyle". Same type beats (electro-hip-hop) but I guess they all sucked too.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Listen man I liked 69 Boys, 95 South, DJ Magic Mike, and 2 FUCKIN LIVE CREW! But that song was just super corny back then.