Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

hey Envivision, come to Australia, the sex industry is legalized here and you don't have to worry about being arrested. We have parlors everywhere and the industry is legislated by the government and they all have to meet criteria to legally operate, e.g., all girls must be tested regularly to work..

Junior Poster

Costa Rica or Argentina.Many of you hear about how inexpensive a place like Costa Rica can be.Remember,there are inexpensive places to live in the US as well.Costa Rica is not keeping up with places like Panama,which offer excellent incentives to move(no tariffs on automobiles,no property taxes for 20 years etc.).Costa Rica is a beautiful place with beautiful people,and a great place to visit or live.PM me and I will be glad to share what I have learned traveling in Costa Rica and Central America.

Junior Poster

Can't imagine why any non-Japanese would want to live in Japan ?
    Maybe it's just not to my tastes.
    Hmmm. Some of the most exquisite females in the world. Extraordinary politesse and order carry the day. Utterly different and infinitely better take on sexuality. Public and private worlds stay distinct. Endless social nuance and subtleties. Used to stay in NYC 9 months, Japan 3. Now it's other way around. I love the USA, but Tokyo in particular is a city of discovery. You should attempt the language if you expect entree.--

Junior Poster

I'll stay in the USA, even with all our problems the world looks to us for all and we usually give it!

5 Star Poster

I whant to live in a free country without Lula, Chaves, Evo Morales, Zelaya, Fidel Murder Castro and others banana's dictators.

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    I whant to live in a free country without ... banana's dictators.
    Zelaya is back in Honduras. Do you think it will end well?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    I whant to live in a free country without ... banana's dictators.
    Zelaya is back in Honduras. Do you think it will end well?
    I think and i hope not. Now he is refugee in brazilian embassy in Honduras.

Default Okk

Though I would love to travel and visit Paris and Rome, and mayybe London with Mimi, I most definatly would love to live in my homeland, Puerto Rico. Its not like what people would think, and there are a few old school NYC girls who are schooling the young girls.
    Plus men are gentleman towards ts, pretty woman in general, not like here.
    I have a tree flight from American Airlines and I'm stuck between PR and NYC, because next year I'm spending my birthday week in Pueto Rico, ironic, that its whith the same guy I spent it with 2 years ago!!!

Default Re: Okk

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Though I would love to travel and visit Paris and Rome, and mayybe London with Mimi, I most definatly would love to live in my homeland, Puerto Rico. Its not like what people would think, and there are a few old school NYC girls who are schooling the young girls.
    Plus men are gentleman towards ts, pretty woman in general, not like here.
    I have a tree flight from American Airlines and I'm stuck between PR and NYC, because next year I'm spending my birthday week in Pueto Rico, ironic, that its whith the same guy I spent it with 2 years ago!!!
    Oh yes yes Puerto Rico !! Love it !

Rookie Poster

i have lived in the uk before and would love to go back. makes it easy to see europe without the huge language issue.

"I almost num-chucked you....you dont even know..."