View Poll Results: Would You Marry A TG ?

Voters
353. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

295 83.57%
  • No

58 16.43%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I've been married 18 years. It works for me ! Some of you guys are too cynical, but I'll admit marriage is not for everyone.

Marry a transexual ? Hypothetically, yes.

From what I've read and heard, this problem is worse with TG than with GG -- the guys treat them like a dirty secret, won't commit or marry, etc. It has partly to do with the instinct for reproduction, I think, as well as the pressure of social norms. However, if a guy knows for sure he doesn't want kids, and if he can free his mind from what others think, it should be easy -- *if* he can find the right TG. That's the main problem : that TG are rare, so finding the one who is a good match is like searching for a needle in a haystack. Oh well, it's hypothetical for me, as I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    You sound like a cheap charlie without much reserve.
    And you sound like a bitter jerk.

Isnt it great that he would save money for an important goal like kids or surgery for his wife? I think that says "i love you" more then a big paycheck...
    That's great to save money, but his post reads as if it was written by someone already annoyed by his future wife's effect on a tenuous financial situation.

The stereotype is too often that transsexual women are unemployed (unless they are call girls). Guys who maintain such stereotypes need to get out more, or at least out of the seedy bars.

Not all girls are looking for a sugar-daddy to bring home the bacon. But that is implicit in your buddy's post, as well as the stereotype that TS women are prostitutes. Not all, not even close with respect to transsexual women.

Some guys have a very antiquated view of the world in which they will be the breadwinner and the wife will be the spendthrift. But marriages nowadays are often 2 income, chiefly because women are more likely to be educated, independent-minded and career-oriented than in the 1950's.

Like many of the guys posting in this thread, women (including TS women) can be motivated to get married by love too. Not all girls are not looking to be June Cleaver, who had to rely on some guy to save money for her.

l'important n' est pas de savoir si on veut se marier avec un trans, mais si on se mari avec la personne que l'on aime, que ce soit un homme, une femme ou un trans

Quote Originally Posted by dussillo
    l'important n' est pas de savoir si on veut se marier avec un trans, mais si on se mari avec la personne que l'on aime, que ce soit un homme, une femme ou un trans
    C'est vrai tu as raison et je suis d'accord avec toi, mais j'ai l'impression et surtout en France que les trans ne sont qu'un phantasme pour les hommes, je ne doute pas une seule seconde qu'un homme epouserait volontier un trans mais je trouvais cette question interressante a poser et j'etais asser curieuse de savoir et je suis agreablement surprise

La vaaache!!! C'est plein de Frenchies ici!!! C'est cool, ça!

Bon allez, c'est l'heure du pastis, c'est moi qui invite!!

Fork 'andles

Junior Poster

I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer

LOL a cet heure ci je preferais un martini ou un porto je n'aime pas l'anis looool tchin

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaTorres
    Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer

LOL a cet heure ci je preferais un martini ou un porto je n'aime pas l'anis looool tchin
    Bon et bien un Martini pour toi alors! tchin!

Fork 'andles

Rookie Poster

I would if i found the right one the looks and dope personality

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    But marriages nowadays are often 2 income, chiefly because women are more likely to be educated, independent-minded and career-oriented than in the 1950's.
    There's also quite a bit that's changed since 1950 in terms of access to income. In the 50s it would have been relatively easy for a working class husband to make a living wage with just a highschool diploma. But for a working class couple today to afford the same as their 1950's counterpart, both pretty much have to be working... and even then, that might not be enough.

Average household income in the US is what, 44 grand before taxes? That works out to both spouses working 40 hr work weeks @ just under $11/hour.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all