View Poll Results: Would You Marry A TG ?

Voters
353. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

295 83.57%
  • No

58 16.43%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    Oh yeah the chubby chick could marry the chubby guy who one day decides to get his ass in shape and drops 50lbs and starts dressing better. I've seen that as well.
    Long story short, there is absolutely no reason for a chick to keep up her end of the deal once she is married.
    She can deny the poor guy sex, pack on the pounds, spend his cash wait for him to cheat then take him to court and rape his sorry ass for the rest of his life.
    What is the perk of a guy getting married?
    Name one?
    Awwww you so negative lol

Veteran Poster

Oh yeah the chubby chick could marry the chubby guy who one day decides to get his ass in shape and drops 50lbs and starts dressing better. I've seen that as well.
    Long story short, there is absolutely no reason for a chick to keep up her end of the deal once she is married.
    She can deny the poor guy sex, pack on the pounds, spend his cash wait for him to cheat then take him to court and rape his sorry ass for the rest of his life.
    Name one?
    I would think that being with a person you want to spend the rest of your life with is enough of a perk to get married. Obviously, you haven't had much success in that department yet.

Silver Poster

I just saw a friend get a divorce, the bitch didn't work a day in 4 years. He had a health scare and lost 60lbs via going to the gym. She divorced his ass and took him for $50k.
    Now you tell me what's in it for the average guy?

"How you doin!"

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Finding a girl that you think about and love , a girl that you could picture waking up w/ everyday and grow old together. Finding that person who is your other half , the woman who you accept her and she accepts you and you love each minute together and miss every minute apart. Thats the perk ... being loved.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Would You Marry A TG ?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaTorres
    Many admirers here would like to date a Tgirl (TS/TV/Shemale) or just to go bed with them, but would you marry TG ?
    I would marry a TS if we were in love. The idea of spending the rest of my life with one person doesn't scare me as long as our personalities are well matched. Are you accepting offers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51v81vvovjl_130.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	272693  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Finding a girl that you think about and love , a girl that you could picture waking up w/ everyday and grow old together. Finding that person who is your other half , the woman who you accept her and she accepts you and you love each minute together and miss every minute apart. Thats the perk ... being loved.
    Sounds pretty pathetic to me.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Short answer "Yes"
    Long answer. "Most Definately"

I don't tolerate dicks. I have one, my GF has one, I really don't need a 3rd.

Default Re: Would You Marry A TG ?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaTorres
    Many admirers here would like to date a Tgirl (TS/TV/Shemale) or just to go bed with them, but would you marry TG ?
    I would marry a TS if we were in love. The idea of spending the rest of my life with one person doesn't scare me as long as our personalities are well matched. Are you accepting offers
    That's sooo kind !!!!! No thank u.
    so sweet

Name one?
    Enough Said...

...stir it up and pass it around.

Veteran Poster

Sure.

Fact is, i did

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.