View Poll Results: Would You Marry A TG ?

Voters
353. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

295 83.57%
  • No

58 16.43%
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Would You Marry A TG ?

Many admirers here would like to date a Tgirl (TS/TV/Shemale) or just to go bed with them, but would you marry TG ?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

sure..i guess...why not.

Silver Poster

No. I´m basically against marriage.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Yes.

Veteran Poster

That would depend on how good a cook she was...

Of course, I'd marry her if we were compatible together. I'd have to connect on a level other than sex but the same applies to GG's also.

Silver Poster

No and here is why not.
    How many of you have seen guys who are happy and who have a great sex life marry amazing girls.....only to see them 3 years later a shell of who they once were, undersexed and unhappy with a pig of a wife?
    So not that I wouldn't marry a TS girl it's just that I wouldn't marry any girl. It's a suckers bet. A guy has every thing to loose and next to nothing to gain from getting married.

"How you doin!"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    No and here is why not.
    How many of you have seen guys who are happy and who have a great sex life marry amazing girls.....only to see them 3 years later a shell of who they once were, undersexed and unhappy with a pig of a wife?
    So not that I wouldn't marry a TS girl it's just that I wouldn't marry any girl. It's a suckers bet. A guy has every thing to loose and next to nothing to gain from getting married.
    What about the girl who thinks she's marrying a great guy only to end up with some beer-swilling slob who sits in front of the TV watching Springer all day?

It goes both ways, you know?

No and here is why not.
    I just think people around you or people you know could have lived this kind of thing... but the marriage is not as chaotic as u think i though i don't know i never been married

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    No and here is why not.
    What about the girl who thinks she's marrying a great guy only to end up with some beer-swilling slob who sits in front of the TV watching Springer all day?

It goes both ways, you know?
    True !

Silver Poster

Oh yeah the chubby chick could marry the chubby guy who one day decides to get his ass in shape and drops 50lbs and starts dressing better. I've seen that as well.
    Long story short, there is absolutely no reason for a chick to keep up her end of the deal once she is married.
    She can deny the poor guy sex, pack on the pounds, spend his cash wait for him to cheat then take him to court and rape his sorry ass for the rest of his life.
    What is the perk of a guy getting married?
    Name one?

"How you doin!"