Rookie Poster

Default Bois de boulogne

Hi I am going to France soon and I wondered does anyone know about the action at the Bois de boulogne (Paris, France), I have heard there are a lot Latina TS around and wanted to know the what the situation is over there? and if anyone has had any past or recent expeirnece there?

Thanks

Rookie Poster

Junior Poster

yep... It's been a while but I've been there several time.. What do you want to know?

I'm not an expert.. but it's better to go over there buy car..
    it's around 20€ for a blow job and 30€ for the 'full' service in the wood.
    Be carfull of the police.. even if the "bois de boulogne" is full of trans.. if the poilice catch you it won't be good
    the place is full of "thug" but don't worry.. nothing wil happen to you.. they do their business.
    An advice, take your condom with you!

There are many other things to say.. but just tell me what you really want to know

Love big booty shemale.

The bois de boulogne is an order prohibiting stopping and parking, 4 cases of fine (135 euros) and more, very long time since there is a law of common law which pronounced the ban on walking in the woods night.

i heard a lot of bad stories about the BDB be careful !

Rookie Poster

most of the things said above are quit true. I've been there many times and fuck a lot of TS.
    If you go there by the week end, It's too much crowded. You'll find there stunning TS and some uglies.
    I've spent hours in this place and had some fun specially in the summer.
    If you have a car and look play the NICE GUY, you'll find a girl who ask you to bring her back home and fuck her as reward.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Blaqdur
    most of the things said above are quit true. I've been there many times and fuck a lot of TS.
    If you go there by the week end, It's too much crowded. You'll find there stunning TS and some uglies.
    I've spent hours in this place and had some fun specially in the summer.
    If you have a car and look play the NICE GUY, you'll find a girl who ask you to bring her back home and fuck her as reward.
    +1

Love big booty shemale.

Rookie Poster

Hi Guys thanks for the help and replies, BlackShemaleLover what I really want to know is, are there hot ts girls there, and is it dangerous, and how do I go about approaching the ladies here? And who careful do I have to be for police etc, cant I play dumb If I run into police?

Anyways I want to bang some hot french ts there, you said 30 euros full service in wood so I can get a blowjob and fuck a ts there for 30 euros sounds like a deal, is it rushed and is it safe there?

Thanks a lot guys

Silver Poster

You gotta listen to some bluesy saxophone solo while reading BlackShemaleLover´s and blaqdur´s posts.

Good Luck, Ali. Be careful.

Rookie Poster

Thanks