Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Eating pussy/sucking cock

I do not like eating pussy, but will occasionally engage/ participate if I feel it will increase the enjoyment and the objective of the session. But if I were to be with a TG, would the sentiment apply to the jackin, stroking, or sucking of her cock? Other words, if I decided to engage in the latter, would it be gay or just an excuse to further the passion/pleasure. Or can I just ignore it, like it doesn't exist...though the pussy/cock analogy ends here because I could not ignore the pussy while fucking it, but can one ignore the cock while fucking the TG's ass?

I know portions of this posting has been addressed before, but I don't know if the entirety of this subject has been addressed before

Veteran Poster

There is no "one size fits all" answer. Everybody is different. And the experience, even with the same partner, can vary greatly from one time to another. Have fun. And if she does too, you'll probably get called back. Other than that, stop worrying so much.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Default Re: Eating pussy/sucking cock

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    I do not like eating pussy, but will occasionally engage/ participate if I feel it will increase the enjoyment and the objective of the session. But if I were to be with a TG, would the sentiment apply to the jackin, stroking, or sucking of her cock? Other words, if I decided to engage in the latter, would it be gay or just an excuse to further the passion/pleasure. Or can I just ignore it, like it doesn't exist...though the pussy/cock analogy ends here because I could not ignore the pussy while fucking it, but can one ignore the cock while fucking the TG's ass?

I know portions of this posting has been addressed before, but I don't know if the entirety of this subject has been addressed before
    If you don't like eating pussy, that means you aren't a straight man or a gay woman.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Eating pussy/sucking cock

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson

If you don't like eating pussy, that means you aren't a straight man or a gay woman.
    na as a straight dude u would think itd be hot just cause it looks hot but then u do it and it just doesnt taste right, like a bit salty and kinda metallicy and the way u gotta position ur self it becomes a chore

sucking cock on the other hand the first taste may be a bit salty ,but when u clean the whole cock with ur mouth and get it relaly hard then it just feels great in ur mouth, precum tastes great but u dont realy get a strong taste of anything until the cumshot which is sometimes not that great, what i love though is how u can grip and hold cock, its much easier and fun to work with

I don't know why anybody wouldn't eat pussy. It looks like a taco.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    What if you don't like mexican?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Perhaps you should try extra cheese.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I love to jam my face in between a freshly shaven athletic ladies thighs, just to be licking up and down each side of her lips as I rub my hand on her rock hard abs. Then when she squeezes my head between her thighs as she reaches the powerful "O", that is heaven.
    Also love to suck on a T-girls cock, licking up and down the shaft, teasing her, licking the head circling the top of her gland with my tongue as I play with her anus, circling my wet finger gently around in circles without penetrating her. Sucking her till you can feel the base of her penis filling up ready to explode, till she explodes all over my mouth and face, that is also my heaven.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Close your eyes & dream of alfredo.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Close your eyes & dream of alfredo.

Not with Warren Oats looking for head!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!